There are 275 users in the forums

Josh McDaniels is a HC candidate for 2017

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I'm so glad we got Shanahan over this guy!

This x 1000000000000................

same ....Shanny uses an attack with west coast offense principles / play action passing /stretch running attack , he adjusts his scheme to use the skills of the players we have on the roster , not vice versa and forcing players to adjust to his scheme , McDaniels is more of an "Erhardt -Perkins offense" disciple , the same system favored by Bill Parcells , I'm glad we have a coach that uses a system that is similar to what we used during our successful seasons , and not using some offensive system with Bill Parcells fingerprints on it , it's bad enough we had a Bill Parcells disciple in the front office calling the shots , I'm glad we are headed in a positive direction with Bill Walsh disciples leading the charge ...F*ck Bill Parcells , I dont want his influence on our team , with that said, McDaniels can keep his ass in New England
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Jul 25, 2017 at 10:34 AM ]
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I'm so glad we got Shanahan over this guy!

This x 1000000000000................

same ....Shanny uses an attack with west coast offense principles / play action passing /stretch running attack , he adjusts his scheme to use the skills of the players we have on the roster , not vice versa and forcing players to adjust to his scheme , McDaniels is more of an "Erhardt -Perkins offense" disciple , the same system favored by Bill Parcells , I'm glad we have a coach that uses a system that is similar to what we used during our successful seasons , and not using some offensive system with Bill Parcells fingerprints on it , it's bad enough we had a Bill Parcells disciple in the front office calling the shots , I'm glad we are headed in a positive direction with Bill Walsh disciples leading the charge ...F*ck Bill Parcells , I dont want his influence on our team , with that said, McDaniels can keep his ass in New England

You nailed it!
Fair enough. I never understood the desire to eschew the successful formula of the Walsh/WCO era in favor of embracing the philosophy of our mortal enemy from the 80's. Glad we are now finally getting back to the philosophies that brought us so much success. If we can bring in the right pieces we'll enjoy some measure of success in the future.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
McDaniels will probably end up with Garappolo

Wizard!
Originally posted by awp8912:
LOL. 1000% we will witness in the future that McDaniels was eons ahead of Shanahan.

Can't wait to read this in 2020 and laugh.

A different kind of wizard.
Does he know Defense ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Does he know Defense ?

About as good as he knows offense.
Chip Kelly >> Josh McD lol
Tom Brady made this dude a ton of money
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Does he know Defense ?

About as good as he knows offense.
lol

I still can't believe he got another HC gig after he left the Colts at the altar.

This can't be real
Originally posted by Overkill:

This can't be real

completely false, it was Panda Express
Josh McDonald's
Originally posted by Montana:
Josh McDonald's

rumor has it he took the final straw from the bag at lunchtime
that was the last straw, he left Davis no choice
Share 49ersWebzone