49ers explode for 21-point third quarter, then hold on late to take 30-24 win over Cowboys →

There are 355 users in the forums

Kicker Robbie Gould

Shop 49ers game tickets
This guy isn't going anywhere. He's been way too good and the niners have bookoos of cap space. He's either getting extended or tagged.
I still can't believe the dumb @ss bears cut him.
As much as I want to keep him, pretty sure he is going back to the bears unless we tag him. His children are in Chicago. He wants to be near them, they didn't live with him in Cali these last few years. So I think it's likely he goes back unless we tag him
Funny his replacement missed that kick........Sadly, that was the only exciting play in that whole game.
Originally posted by tankle104:
As much as I want to keep him, pretty sure he is going back to the bears unless we tag him. His children are in Chicago. He wants to be near them, they didn't live with him in Cali these last few years. So I think it's likely he goes back unless we tag him

Yup.

Which is assuming Pace will admit his mistake, cut Parkey while taking the cap hit, and spend money which they don't really have to sign Gould.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Which is assuming Pace will admit his mistake, cut Parkey while taking the cap hit, and spend money which they don't really have to sign Gould.

This. He's not going anywhere. He loves this group he's with currently.
Resign him, no brainer
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
They will franchise him. I wouldn't sweat this one.
I think we may be in trouble here.... Gould was at the bears game as a fan. that can't be good
[ Edited by swaccmac1 on Jan 7, 2019 at 9:14 AM ]

He's not going anywhere he just said the last 2 years have been the best of his career. The only reason his wife and kids still live in Chicago is because the uncertainty of his contract situation. I'm sure they'll move out here once we lock him up
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

He's not going anywhere he just said the last 2 years have been the best of his career. The only reason his wife and kids still live in Chicago is because the uncertainty of his contract situation. I'm sure they'll move out here once we lock him up

Good call Ninerfan!
Originally posted by Debryune:
Funny his replacement missed that kick........Sadly, that was the only exciting play in that whole game.

He did miss the kick but Upon Further Review - it was tipped.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He did miss the kick but Upon Further Review - it was tipped.

I hope for that kids sake it was.
it was a 43 yarder. not a gimme.
Share 49ersWebzone