There are 205 users in the forums

Kicker Robbie Gould

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
If he doesn't want to be here now then why keep a disgruntle player?

Evil said the bears don't want to dump their kicker and have $5 mill in dead money so hopefully it's a mute point

I did ?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Resigning gould is a no brainer. If the front office doesnt do this they are simply cheap a holes and incapable of proper talent evaluation.

Fronk says hi.

of course this is the truth. i was worried the team.. or maybe jed would find a way to f**k up not signing jimmy. glad i was wrong about that. i know its lynch and kyles show.. but ever since the jh thing. no matter how many times we try to humanize jed... i just think. you know if anyone could muck up this team . its jed
Originally posted by evil:

Evil said the bears don't want to dump their kicker and have $5 mill in dead money so hopefully it's a mute point

I did ?

The other mod lol
Originally posted by dj43:
Bears don't have the cap to take a $5M dead money hit. They need to resign Bobby Massey and Bryce Callahan.

Maybe confused with this ^^^

I did ?
Fun fact:
Since cutting Gould, the Bears' kickers have missed 19 FGs.
Since being cut by the Bears, Gould has only missed 3 FGs with the Niners.
Originally posted by dj43:
Maybe confused with this ^^^

Must be cause it was not me.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I did ?

The other mod lol

There is another mod named Evil on this site ?

Don't expect anything is going to be done until after the Senior Bowl is over and the staff has a chance to analyze everything they saw there. That will come first. Once that is done, I fully expect Gould to be resigned.

I did ?

Sorry! Someone did a few pages back!
Dj43 did!
Post #228
[ Edited by Jeepzilla on Jan 9, 2019 at 9:45 AM ]

I did ?

Yeah but you said it in mute so I don't know how he heard you.
Sorry! Someone did a few pages back!
Dj43 did!
Post #228
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by walker807:
Not for nothing CC but it was Lynch who signed Gould in the first place. Your pre-crapping on Lynch for possibly not resigning a guy he brought in. Lynch made the decision to let Dawson walk for more money to a division rival....then brought in Gould cheaper who has had possibly the best two years for all kickers since he put on a niner uniform.

Love that he is already crapping on Lynch for something that is not official yet because the season isn't over. Gotta keep that agenda going.

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by cciowa:
if we lose him, then we can listen to lynch saying how we prudently tried to keep him. oh. i know of no fan who roots or wants bad things to happen, no need to as those things have been taking care of themselves for the last few years

So if the opposite happens and they keep him does he get credit or is it 25 posts about how AA and Ward suck so it doesn't matter?

I also have seen no fan who thinks they can do no wrong. Strawman.

Resigning gould is a no brainer. If the front office doesnt do this they are simply cheap a holes and incapable of proper talent evaluation.

Fronk says hi.

No brainer, Brodie has it right. Don't be stupid and save a few bucks...or millions...and end up like da Bears. Got rid of Gould, saved money, and screwed their team. They deserve what they got. You got a money guy at PK...KEEP HIM...hell we blew what , $ 4 or $5 mil on Gilliam who is a total waste. When you have little talent and you have a star...treat him as such. Oh, and his FG % was just the other side of slightly stunning. We end up in a lot of close games. PK win those games. Saving money? Baaaaad idea.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Only FA worth a s**t.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Only FA worth a s**t.

Give all the money we were going to give to Armstead to Gould.
Dont worry. Even the 49ers cannot f**k this up. They will f**k up the draft again but they wont f**k this up. Arrow ☝
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Dont worry. Even the 49ers cannot f**k this up. They will f**k up the draft again but they wont f**k this up. Arrow ☝
it would be like them to resign ward aa and marsh and cut gould
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
it would be like them to resign ward aa and marsh and cut gould

Don't give Lynch any ideas CC
Share 49ersWebzone