There are 227 users in the forums

Kicker Robbie Gould

Shop 49ers game tickets

Tag him
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Tag him

Our FO is too nice.
Get this done already - sign him ASAP and let's move on.
agreed. just do the obvious and move on. dont let this linger.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Do not let him leave! Tag him now!

Robbie Gould Talks about Possibly Returning to Bears https://t.co/zrMQWsD7Y6

— NFL Draft Diamonds (@DraftDiamonds) January 19, 2019
Originally posted by NYniner85: Tag him
Originally posted by NCommand:
Our FO is too nice.

The FO should have a conversation with Robbie, and let him know:
if he wishes a return to the Bears due to input from the family, it's in the best interest of the franchise
to tag him … with the understanding, they will then work out a deal to trade him back to Chicago.

The FO can then decide on either a player or a draft pick. Even though I'm sure they'd prefer to have
him in-the-fold … this would take some of the sting away from him not being on the team. Of course,
replacing him will not be an easy task.
Bye robbie
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Our FO is too nice.

if he wishes a return to the Bears due to input from the family, it's in the best interest of the franchise
to tag him … with the understanding, they will then work out a deal to trade him back to Chicago.

The FO can then decide on either a player or a draft pick. Even though I'm sure they'd prefer to have
him in-the-fold … this would take some of the sting away from him not being on the team. Of course,

What???? Im sorry but that's the stupidest Post I've read on the web zone in the last 7 years. No disrespect.

His family will love San Francisco. Try for an extension if it doesn't work out tag him. He's too valuable to the team. Of the nine wins we've had in the last 2 years he's been responsible for no less than three of them. So this dude is staying. We made one mistake with with Frank management learns their lessons won't let it happen again with this MVP
I think he's gone. The organization had to have approached him about an extension during the season. He wants to go home to Chicago.
Originally posted by susweel:
Bye robbie

I know you have your fingers crossed

Originally posted by Heroism:
I think he's gone. The organization had to have approached him about an extension during the season. He wants to go home to Chicago.

No question.
Originally posted by Heroism:

No question.
well to bad. Since when do players do what they want? It's just an excuse to let the cheapest front office in the nfl not pay another performer.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Our FO is too nice.

What???? Im sorry but that's the stupidest Post I've read on the web zone in the last 7 years. No disrespect.

His family will love San Francisco. Try for an extension if it doesn't work out tag him. He's too valuable to the team. Of the nine wins we've had in the last 2 years he's been responsible for no less than three of them. So this dude is staying. We made one mistake with with Frank management learns their lessons won't let it happen again with this MVP

The fact that you think what I proposed is the stupidest post on this website in 7 years, is nothing shy of
disrespect from where I sit … and even though I could find a few examples in short-order, I'll not waste
my time.

Unless you know his family personally, you really don't know how they'll feel about living in the Bay Area,
now do you?

As you've expressed, and as any fan with a clue realises, Gould has been invaluable to the 49ers during his
two seasons with the team. And as much as the FO hopes he wants to stay, for most people, family trumps all.

Sure the FO can tag him … but if he expresses a strong desire to be closer to his wife and sons, and not have
to spend another 4 months living in a hotel -- as he did this past season -- I can see a scenario where John and
Kyle try to accommodate his wishes.

Colour me naive if you will … but what I posted in that situation, makes sense.
Oh. Ok. Now I understand. AAron Donald is home sick to move back to Belmar PA. I think the Rams should let him sign with the Steelers and throw in a box of chocolates. Oh the heart ache. Professional sports organizations can't let that happen. Good gosh. Let the man go, before we cry up a storm vary sad tears.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Oh. Ok. Now I understand. AAron Donald is home sick to move back to Belmar PA. I think the Rams should let him sign with the Steelers and throw in a box of chocolates. Oh the heart ache. Professional sports organizations can't let that happen. Good gosh. Let the man go, before we cry up a storm vary sad tears.

Lmao very true. He signed with us knowing we then have the power to tag him. If FO want him to be a niner then he'll be one . As a kicker he has exactly 0 percent leverage in a holdout.
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Jan 20, 2019 at 4:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone