There are 123 users in the forums

Kicker Robbie Gould

Shop 49ers game tickets
Depending how we end up at QB this yr , we are still in the SB window.. if we are right there and in it to the finish but have a kicker who is so-so, has been bounced around many teams and is not a guy you want kicking with the game on the line….then dang it, bend a little and re sign Gold-Gould.

I'd hate to see a SB go down the drain on the foot of a C- or C+ kicker. When we needed him, he was there.
Originally posted by braap49er:

Let's go!!!

rrrrobie gooold, rrrrrobie rrrobie...

wait

these guys credible?
lol wut
Robbie said he wants a Super Bowl. Not many teams who need a kicker with a better shot than we should have, IMO.
That's great news. We have a better chance with him in the fold IMO.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

wait

these guys credible?

No.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

wait

these guys credible?

No.

Thanks
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

wait

these guys credible?

No.

Thanks

Didn't Papa say they were on KNBR?

Come back Robbie, I love u truly, deeply, there is only one Gould. You need to stay a Niner.
I'm indifferent. On one hand he's a HOF kicker on the other hand I'm good with a fresh cheap leg
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's great news. We have a better chance with him in the fold IMO.

You absolutely NAILED it!
Originally posted by Youngone:
I'm indifferent. On one hand he's a HOF kicker on the other hand I'm good with a fresh cheap leg

Not just cheap but a guy who can bang a 55 yarder. I'm not sure Robbie can make anything longer that 50
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Youngone:

Not just cheap but a guy who can bang a 55 yarder. I'm not sure Robbie can make anything longer that 50

Right, a fresh leg.
Share 49ersWebzone