There are 136 users in the forums

Solomon Thomas, DT

Shop 49ers game tickets
Claude Rains
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I mean ST needs to take advantage of his snaps regardless. Other guys are (who aren't getting 70% of the snaps). He's been subpar going on 3 seasons.

Saleh still using this dude on the edge over Valoaga last game. Dude is costing us as much as Pettis and his 4 draft picks.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Another huge difference is Ward and AA actually earned playing time during there struggles. This guy has been passed up on the depth chart by 3/4 other guys.

Well that's bc we didn't have any players better then AA or Ward at the position, The 4 that are getting more playing time then Solly are flat out better.. but I understand what you're saying, as of now and I could only say as of now bc of AA, Solly is a big bust and bad pick, flat out screwed up on the 1st rd that year..

Bethard and Williams were total garbage as well. Good thing we hit on Spoon and Kittle or this draft would've really laid some terrible frame work for the design of this team. Crazy how the draft works some years.
I think we all get it by now. Thomas was picked too high and should have been a late 2nd or 3rd rounder. He isn't the first guy to not live up to expectations and he sure won't be the last. He's okay as backup when guys need a break so he is contributing. When his contract is up, let him walk. It's not something to keep whining about.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Saleh still using this dude on the edge over Valoaga last game. Dude is costing us as much as Pettis and his 4 draft picks.

V isn't really an edge rusher either though and to be fair it was more about edge defending vs pass rushing in that Baltimore game
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Difference between Ward and Solly as of now is one has 2 soon to be Pro Bowlers playing over him while the other got 59 opportunities because we said nah at finding another fs. Point being if AA is brought back his situation will never improve here. You might as well can him now. Ward gets chance after chance because fs just isn't that high on the priority list.

I mean ST needs to take advantage of his snaps regardless. Other guys are (who aren't getting 70% of the snaps). He's been subpar going on 3 seasons.

Bingo!

I'm really hoping he can breakout and become the player we hoped he would be.

He's not a bum. He works hard, always on time, good team guy BUT

the performance is lacking!
So I have all the Gifs ready, got a question though. How many can I post before it slows down the page? Anyone know?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Bingo!

I'm really hoping he can breakout and become the player we hoped he would be.

He's not a bum. He works hard, always on time, good team guy BUT

the performance is lacking!

I agree, I want nothing more than him to be good. His worth ethnic is awesome. He's a great teammate and is athletic. But at some point ya gotta produce.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
So I have all the Gifs ready, got a question though. How many can I post before it slows down the page? Anyone know?

Let's see it

• thl408

It depends how large the gif is in file size. My gifs are usually, at most, 20MB and I can fit 10 of them on one page. Just break up your posts so some are one page of the thread and some are on the following page.
Originally posted by thl408:

It depends how large the gif is in file size. My gifs are usually, at most, 20MB and I can fit 10 of them on one page. Just break up your posts so some are one page of the thread and some are on the following page.

Okay thanks that helps.

Let's see it

I'm at work :/ Probably won't be posted until later tonight.

How many can you post to slow down his post?
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I think we all get it by now. Thomas was picked too high and should have been a late 2nd or 3rd rounder. He isn't the first guy to not live up to expectations and he sure won't be the last. He's okay as backup when guys need a break so he is contributing. When his contract is up, let him walk. It's not something to keep whining about.

I feel you. But when we have a poster continually telling us that when he does play he is doing an excellent job (in spite of vision telling us differently), its tough not to respond.
Share 49ersWebzone