There are 281 users in the forums

QB CJ Beathard - signs with Jacksonville

Shop 49ers game tickets
Good job CJ, already more TD passes than JG today,
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
He's better than Jimmy! We should cut Jimmy and start CJ!
CJ has a poor feel for pressure. Fortunately, dude is a tough SOB.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Still mediocre
Please shock the world. Be good, man. You got a little something.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Lol he ain't starting next week.
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Still mediocre

Even that's being generous.
He's 3rd string. Nothing more.
CJ should definitely start next weekend. We need a human punching bag for Aaron Donald.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Lol he ain't starting next week.

How do you know Jimmy will be healthy?

Originally posted by Heroism:
CJ should definitely start next weekend. We need a human punching bag for Aaron Donald.

Good point this line gonna get someone killed.
Can we move on already? This dude led the Niners to a 1-9 record a couple years back. Now he can barely move the chains after being in he system 3 years. The Dolphins D sucks. I would rather see more Mullens than CJ. I think Mullens just let his nerves get the beat of him.

Time to move on. All three QBs need to kick rocks.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 11, 2020 at 8:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Can we move on already? This dude led the Niners to a 1-9 record a couple years back. Now he can barely move the chains after being in he system 3 years. The Dolphins D sucks. I would rather see more Mullens than CJ. I think Mullens just let his nerves get the beat of him.

This! Cut him he sucks. Should of just signed a scrub like Dalton
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:

This! Cut him he sucks. Should of just signed a scrub like Dalton

YOU SEE, this is why I was hoping that we'd sign a player to backup Jimmy.. a player, i meant one who actually started and can accept the roll of being a back up QB..

Dallas will sure miss DAK, but who knows, Dalton may just be enough to make them more of a complete team... getting back to running the ball more often..

Our backup, even if we had Mahomes or Rodgers as our starting QB, we'll be a dead duck if they get injured because Mullen is limited... CJ Beathard was graded by our GM and HC way too high and still believe that he is worth the 3rd round that they used on him..

again, the Eagles would have never won that Super Bowl had they gotten cheap and not signed FOLES..

I want him starting the rest of the season so we can just tank like the Lakers. Maybe we'll get lucky someday like them
Share 49ersWebzone