There are 248 users in the forums

QB CJ Beathard - signs with Jacksonville

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Good luck!

He is a tough dude. Good luck to CJ. I'm glad the 49er's QB room will look vastly different.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Not sure wtf Shanny ever saw in this dude. good Luck Cj

I remember an article n 2017 basically saying CJ reminded him of Cousins. he did improve in 2020, but not enough to stick with the team unfortunately.
He'll be a good system fit/back up for how Lawrence plays. Hopefully he makes the 53. Best of luck.
Took a lot of big hits for us, best of luck to the newest Baalke boi!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Good Luck Beat-Hard!
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Not sure wtf Shanny ever saw in this dude. good Luck Cj

I remember an article n 2017 basically saying CJ reminded him of Cousins. he did improve in 2020, but not enough to stick with the team unfortunately.

I wish Shanny would get off Cousins jock and draft a QB that reminds him of Montana or Brady or Mahomes. I'm so sick of Cousins being the bar. Dude is average at best
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
He'll be a good system fit/back up for how Lawrence plays. Hopefully he makes the 53. Best of luck.

It's the Jaguars and he played well at the end of the year. I'm sure he'll have a spot on the roster.
Good Luck, CJ
This could only mean that we'll be trading for MINSHEW if any of the QBs we like in the draft aren't there anymore!!

GOOD LUCK CJ !!! You had your chances here !!!

Tough sob, never liked the pick/player.
Originally posted by WINiner:

SOMEONE ask Shanny if he really drafted CJ to be a backup or saw him as a starter ??
Originally posted by 9moon:

SOMEONE ask Shanny if he really drafted CJ to be a backup or saw him as a starter ??

Ok ill go ask
Looked great in week 2, 2 TD passes.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:

Ok ill go ask

I asked and he said yes
Share 49ersWebzone