There are 259 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
We need to sign Nick Mullens for 2 years with 9 millions? If Garoppolo gets cut or trade or releases.Who knows this?
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Nov 3, 2020 at 8:32 AM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
We need to sign Nick Mullens for 2 years with 9 millions? If Garoppolo gets cut or trade or releases.Who knows this?

Your drunk uncle.
Originally posted by RobMyThoughts:
This is all I could think about when you said noodle arm lol

That stance!!!
[ Edited by AceDuce49 on Nov 3, 2020 at 8:36 AM ]
Rollin with Mullens baby!!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
With Kittle down and Deebo out, we need as much *potential* playmakers as possible on the field.

So it seems like Jordan Reed is going to play Thursday, but I also hope Kevin White is finally used. I don't know what the f**k that other new guy was activated for...and we didn't even use him.

Aiyuk
White/Bourne
Reed
Dwelley
Juice
Hasty out of the backfield.

As far as white we didn't have cap space to even call him up
Time to step in, young man
Yes we know he's not our FQB. But I don't get why people make it seem like he's been playing way worse has the last 10-15 games. I say Mullens/Rookie and save jimmy Gs 25m to spend on IOL
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
As far as white we didn't have cap space to even call him up

I'm pretty sure we do now.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DJamhour:
Yes we know he's not our FQB. But I don't get why people make it seem like he's been playing way worse has the last 10-15 games. I say Mullens/Rookie and save jimmy Gs 25m to spend on IOL

Complete rebuild huh...for a team that was in the Superbowl last year? For a team who's avg age is under 30?

Go back to your madden.
Originally posted by jcs:
Complete rebuild huh...for a team that was in the Superbowl last year? For a team who's avg age is under 30?

Go back to your madden.

Lol you still think your Jimmy is a Franchise QB. He's barely middle of the pack league. I'll take that 25m elsewhere

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DJamhour:

Go back to your madden.

Lol you still think your Jimmy is a Franchise QB. He's barely middle of the pack league. I'll take that 25m elsewhere

So you want a complete rebuild huh?
Stick with jimmy this season and move on from him after. Jimmy's not the answer injuries have minimizing his ability to play and he's just regressed. And it's not like he's a young qb learning the system
[ Edited by BlackGoat49 on Nov 3, 2020 at 12:31 PM ]
So you want a complete rebuild huh?

That's where our understanding of a complete rebuild is off. If jimmy was a top 10 or even 15qb then sure that's dumb. But he's not even in the top half of qbs in the league. Everything has to be almost perfect for him to win consistently. Even if Jimmy is our QB next year, we aren't winning a superbowl because he can't consistently make great plays throughout a game. He always has a couple 2-3 big mistakes a game. I don't trust him and doesn't seem like Kyle fully does either.
Mullens can execute the game plan KYLE put together for the Rams or Patriots. Nothing major was asked of Jimmy and he didn't make the head scratching pick (actually he had one at NE).

If Mullens makes good decisions and takes calculated shot downfield, they have a good shot against GB. But need to establish some sort of running game.
I can't get those ugly picks vs the Eagles out of my head. I'm hoping it was just nerves that got to him and he's able to turn it around. He looked pissed and a lot more focused and confident throughout the Shehawks game. So maybe we see a new Mullens that's ready to prove himself with his second chance.
Share 49ersWebzone