There are 248 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Mullens actually identifies blitzes presnap pretty well. I have no idea what happened yesterday. He looked clueless.

He sucks
Mullens actually identifies blitzes presnap pretty well. I have no idea what happened yesterday. He looked clueless.

Eh, can't agree with that. New Orleans literally blitzed Gardner 2 times in a row. No one picked him up either time. To be fair, their defense is really fast on that turf.
Originally posted by 951NINER:

Eh, can't agree with that. New Orleans literally blitzed Gardner 2 times in a row. No one picked him up either time. To be fair, their defense is really fast on that turf.

You are free to disagree with me all you want. Its your right. Steve Young disagrees with you.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

He sucks

Never said he didnt.
Guys were coming untouched, I put that on the RBs for not picking it up.
Always has that scared look on his face. Trade him and beathard.
Originally posted by cali2COniner:

No one wants those scrubs. They both suck
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by cali2COniner:

No one wants those scrubs. They both suck

trade them both for donte pettis, then cut him too
Guy looked shook on the field yesterday all game after getting that 1st big hit
Originally posted by tohara3:
Guy looked shook on the field yesterday all game after getting that 1st big hit

Yeah, disapointed in how bad he turned out to be.

Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Originally posted by kray28:
Kap is actually an NFL caliber QB...can be had for basically nothing. But we know that the Niners are no better than the Cowboys (who also need a QB, but won't sign Kap because Jerrah loves Trump) and will play BS politics instead of trying to win.

We cannot win with the QBs we have right now.

Actually, kap can't be had for basically nothing. Pretty well documented that he turned down job offers because of his perceived worth.

Kap wants starter money.....the primary reason he's not on a roster

No it isnt.

But I dont believe this team is in the position to bring in Kap. Theres no need really. Just finish off the season, draft a QB, and move forward.
This.

Draft a QB or bust in 2021.
Mullens is only good when he comes in for the injured starter and when he starts 1 game. Anything after that he gets figured out and gets worse with more reps. Oh and he's ok on the first drive with Kyle scripting a beautiful drive but after he sucks. I'm really ready to see Beathard get most reps in practice and start ahead of him, it literally can't get worse.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Mullens is only good when he comes in for the injured starter and when he starts 1 game. Anything after that he gets figured out and gets worse with more reps. Oh and he's ok on the first drive with Kyle scripting a beautiful drive but after he sucks. I'm really ready to see Beathard get most reps in practice and start ahead of him, it literally can't get worse.

CJ noodle arm? Nah. Nick is being the sacrificial lamb for this team every time he drops back just like CJ was that first year. He got absolutely destroyed twice yesterday. But the sack he took from CGJ pissed me off. Completely unblocked the first play, sacked the 2nd and almost got sacked that very next play. Whoever we have playing QB next year, one thing is for certain, that O-Line needs to keep him clean

the guy is nothing more than a relief pitcher...

what we need to do is find a backup that can actually START since we all know Grappy can't stay healthy...

JOSH ROSEN ... where he at !!???
Originally posted by 9moon:

the guy is nothing more than a relief pitcher...

what we need to do is find a backup that can actually START since we all know Grappy can't stay healthy...

JOSH ROSEN ... where he at !!???

Last I checked, Tampa Bay Buccaneers practice squad.
Share 49ersWebzone