There are 253 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I truly need to see this guy play with mostert, Deebo and aiyuk in the same game before I make judgement lol we gave jimmy G that much

I believe jimmy only had all three for the Patriots and rams games.

... and watch KYLE get the ball to "BOSS" Dwelley majority of the game..
Mullens is going to have his best supporting cast this Sunday so far this year. Dude better be on point or he is going to have a significant impact in the rearrangement of the QB room in the offseason.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Mullens is going to have his best supporting cast this Sunday so far this year. Dude better be on point or he is going to have a significant impact in the rearrangement of the QB room in the offseason.

he is terrible. so is cj. i hate both of them
Originally posted by cciowa:

be careful using the word HATE w/our PROMISING backups, you find yourself on a TO for 24 hours..
Originally posted by 9moon:

be careful using the word HATE w/our PROMISING backups, you find yourself on a TO for 24 hours..

*don't care for...

👍🏼
Come on, Nick, you can do it. We HAVE to beat the Rams.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I hope they ditch this loser and CJ in the off-season. No reason to keep these guys on the roster.

Yes. I understand they are backups, but we have seen that neither is even serviceable as a short term starter.

The qb position is just too important and we should always be trying to find the next franchise QB even if you already have one.

This is why I hope they keep garropolo and draft a qb in round 1. This is a qb driven league, we need to get some talent on the field that can actually make teams pay when they blitz. Brees, Rogers, Manning, Montana, Young, Mahomes, Wilson (yest i know all franchise qb's) love it when the defense blitzes because they know defense has openings.

It would be dumb to waste a 1st round pick on a development at QB when we don't have a single CB signed for next season and our starting SS is going to be a F/A. Our Oline is in shambles and our best player there might leave for greener $$ pastures. Let's not forget our best DLineman is coming off a serious knee injury and the other pass rusher we traded for looks to be milking the bench. This team has bigger issues than a 1st round QB for next season.

A QB is what kept this team from winning a SB. Not only that, but when you dont have a good QB, especially one who can't stay healthy, this what a team looks like with injuries.

QB is by far the biggest need and i have no doubt that Lynch and Shanny recognize this.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Nov 27, 2020 at 7:48 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OliverKlozoff:
Originally posted by 9moon:

*don't care for...

👍🏼

This is not oprah. cj and nick are garbage. we need to remove that stench. whoever the starter is next year and i suspect its jimmy... revamp the back ups. swallow your pride kyle and dump cj
Worthless hick
Dumb f**king inbred f**k.

These are easy throws dude
All good keep him in there
The amazing thing to me whether it be Jimmy, Mullens, or Beathard,...is that a couple games this year from all of them wasn't enough for some of you to give up hope!!

Let us be reminded that all 3 have been in Shanahan's system for 4 YEARS!! They've had 4 years worth of training camps to study up, and this is the level they are all at. Man,...I love Shanahan's ability to call plays and run an offense,...but when it comes to selecting our next QB....I'm downright scared.
[ Edited by random49er on Nov 29, 2020 at 3:28 PM ]
Originally posted by random49er:
The amazing thing to me whether it be Jimmy, Mullens, or Beathard,...is that a couple games this year from all of them wasn't enough for some of you to give up hope!!

Let us be reminded that all 3 have been in Shanahan's system for 4 YEARS!! They've had 4 years worth of training camps to study up, and this is the level they are all at. Man,...I love Shanahan's ability call plays and run an offense,...but when it comes to selecting our next QB....I'm downright scared.

Very true. 4 damn years in the system. And this is the result.

We know Mullens and CJ based off whatever games they play. Staff sees them damn near every day. Front row view of these guys. They rolled with these guys and have missed out on some interesting backups and prospects in free agency and the draft.

For example we kept CJ as our third string QB instead of rolling the dice on guys like PJ Walker. Probably wouldn't lead to anything anyways. But not sure why we still roll with CJ when we know what he is.
Share 49ersWebzone