There are 252 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by random49er:
The amazing thing to me whether it be Jimmy, Mullens, or Beathard,...is that a couple games this year from all of them wasn't enough for some of you to give up hope!!

Let us be reminded that all 3 have been in Shanahan's system for 4 YEARS!! They've had 4 years worth of training camps to study up, and this is the level they are all at. Man,...I love Shanahan's ability call plays and run an offense,...but when it comes to selecting our next QB....I'm downright scared.

Very true. 4 damn years in the system. And this is the result.

We know Mullens and CJ based off whatever games they play. Staff sees them damn near every day. Front row view of these guys. They rolled with these guys and have missed out on some interesting backups and prospects in free agency and the draft.

For example we kept CJ as our third string QB instead of rolling the dice on guys like PJ Walker. Probably wouldn't lead to anything anyways. But not sure why we still roll with CJ when we know what he is.

Both of these posts. At least Jimmy has the injury excuse for his play.
Mullens is not an NFL QB. Can't wrap my head around why he's still out there.
Originally posted by Niners418:

Because the 49ers don't have a starting NFL QB available.

Maybe so we have a better chance at getting one
Crazy how easily rattled this dude is.

As soon as he makes one bad throw or interception it's game f**king over..... he never mentally recovers.

Put beathard in
Originally posted by Heroism:

Because the 49ers don't have a starting NFL QB available.

He's gotten his shot and failed miserably. CJ is not the answer but should get a shot.
Kyle was impressed with Mullen's play today He was not fazed with the pick because it was a tip.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Dumb f**king inbred f**k.

Sacramento is a hick town so I guess you are cool with hicks
💩
Garoppolo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mullens>>>>Goff

Don't @ me.

Well he did play better towards the end so I will give him that. But holy s**t he was bad early on.

Seems like he is at his best in the 2 minute mode. Guess he doesn't have time to think and get all nervous.
Thought Reed was gonna fight him lol
Today was a perfect example of how using 4th quarter comebacks/game winning drives without context as evidence of how good a quarterback played is dumb.

Mullens was awful today. We won.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Thought Reed was gonna fight him lol

Yeah he costing Reed some money and guys don't play that.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Today was a perfect example of how using 4th quarter comebacks/game winning drives without context as evidence of how good a quarterback played is dumb.

Mullens was awful today. We won.

He owes Deebo a steak dinner.
Share 49ersWebzone