There are 142 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
Mullen seems like the real deal its kinda weird cuz jimmy gorropolo is around. But his leadership is crazy beyond what everyone thinks. We will win our rest of the games if he starts. Sorry bosa
[ Edited by BlackGoat49 on Nov 7, 2018 at 12:56 AM ]
we shud be able to get atleast 2 1st for jimmy.
Kyle Shanahan trying to groom his 3rd rounder qb, but the wrong guy showed up undrafted lol
KS can make any QB look good and we have a decent offensive line. CJ has had nice games too. The problem with this team is stupid mistakes, turnovers and most importantly injuries and a terrible defense.

We all liked what we saw from Mullens but he got lucky a few times as well. And imo, KS schemes players open as good as anyone.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Love this vid!!!

Im really rooting for this guy. I have high hopes but I expect to be disappointed at some point . Gotta enjoy the hype while it lasts.

True but I'm hoping the fun lasts a while.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
KS can make any QB look good and we have a decent offensive line. CJ has had nice games too. The problem with this team is stupid mistakes, turnovers and most importantly injuries and a terrible defense.

We all liked what we saw from Mullens but he got lucky a few times as well. And imo, KS schemes players open as good as anyone.

A player having a single good game though doesn't necessarily mean Kyle can make anyone look good. Players gotta execute. Hoyer is an example.
I just love this kids intensity. I wouldn't want to be a receiver running the wrong route with him out there.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I just love this kids intensity. I wouldn't want to be a receiver running the wrong route with him out there.

Good thing for Kittle.
The ball comes out so crisp and stays true out of mullens hand. Very accurate. Jimmy and cj the ball sometimes gets a little loopy and kind of flutters.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Good thing for Kittle.

He had no problem getting on receivers' cases for running wrong routes in college. If you want examples, there are film cut ups available I believe on YouTube still.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Good thing for Kittle.

He had no problem getting on receivers' cases for running wrong routes in college. If you want examples, there are film cut ups available I believe on YouTube still.

The intensity is real.
Originally posted by crusher49er:
The ball comes out so crisp and stays true out of mullens hand. Very accurate. Jimmy and cj the ball sometimes gets a little loopy and kind of flutters.

Wait what? CJ yes, Jimmy throws a tight ball.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by crusher49er:

Wait what? CJ yes, Jimmy throws a tight ball.

No, it flutters on Jimmy sometimes. Just him trying to get it out quick. But I've seen it happened on replay on a few.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 7, 2018 at 6:53 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Love this vid!!!

Nice. Thanks for sharing.
Share 49ersWebzone