There are 216 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Why is the 3rd string QB the most popular topic in here? That thirsty for competent QB play?
Originally posted by FL9er:
Why is the 3rd string QB the most popular topic in here? That thirsty for competent QB play?
What else is there to be excited for? Should we be discussing Cassius Marsh? Or maybe Solomon Thomas? Or how about Dante Pettis? Yea no thanks.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by FL9er:
What else is there to be excited for? Should we be discussing Cassius Marsh? Or maybe Solomon Thomas? Or how about Dante Pettis? Yea no thanks.

Can always argue about Reuben with that one Reuben poster.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Rich Eisen, hot take, on four down Thursday...Nick Mullins with 5 more wins, more wins than Jimmy G!

Lol

How would you feel, would you rather be knocking on the wildcard door, picking in the top ten?

Picking top 10...but would be good to see Nick play well despite the losses. Either use him as trade bait or keep him as the primary backup.

5 more wins won't get us in the playoffs anyways and with our defense we're not going anywhere even if we won enough to sneak in.

Get the higher draft pick. Hopefully have a great offseason and come back much stronger next year.
THE MULE GOIN BROADWAY !!!!
Time to HOWD (help old white dude) Sherman called Mullins a BDN...what does that mean? Thanks...I pretty sure it's not Bank Depot Number, or Bachelors Degree Nursing....
Time to HOWD (help old white dude) Sherman called Mullins a BDN...what does that mean? Thanks...I pretty sure it's not Bank Depot Number, or Bachelors Degree Nursing....

Big Dick Nick
Originally posted by valrod33:

Big Dick Nick

No explanation necessary. Great 80's movie
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Big Dick Nick

Big Dick Nick

Ha! I rented that movie back before there was a Blockbuster...it's a classic!

Never seen or heard of, looks funny as hell.

Originally posted by Debryune:

The movie that had one of the character (the b***hy blonde) carrying LV bag on screen when it was only accessible to the rich and famous, before it was more well known and accessible to the mainstream years later.
Originally posted by Debryune:

Love that movie. Such a classic.
John Lynch mentioned what everyone seemed to overlooked about Mullens against the Raiders-- he did it in a short week with 2 days of lite walk through, 3rd string QB with no time with the starters.
  • thl408
John Lynch mentioned what everyone seemed to overlooked about Mullens against the Raiders-- he did it in a short week with 2 days of lite walk through, 3rd string QB with no time with the starters.
Don't ruin what works. Don't let him practice too much.
Originally posted by thl408:
Don't ruin what works. Don't let him practice too much.

Leave him with the practice squad guys playing safety until Friday
Share 49ersWebzone