There are 350 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
John Lynch mentioned what everyone seemed to overlooked about Mullens against the Raiders-- he did it in a short week with 2 days of lite walk through, 3rd string QB with no time with the starters.

Probably why we saw Richie James catching passes.
I'm not saying I want the team to lose, because I don't. However, this is the absolute worst kind of winning; beating up on loser teams, dropping out of top ten in the draft and giving false hope to fans. No one should draw any conclusions off the Raider game. They are complete trash. Wake me when we play the Seahawks and they are no longer elite on D.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Nov 9, 2018 at 2:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'm not saying I want the team to lose, because I don't. However, this is the absolute worst kind of winning; beating up on loser teams, dropping out of top ten in the draft and giving false hope to fans. No one should draw any conclusions off the Raider game. They are complete trash. Wake me when we play the Seahawks and they are no longer elite on D.

k
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:
John Lynch mentioned what everyone seemed to overlooked about Mullens against the Raiders-- he did it in a short week with 2 days of lite walk through, 3rd string QB with no time with the starters.
Don't ruin what works. Don't let him practice too much.

Leave him with the practice squad guys playing safety until Friday

This!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Leave him with the practice squad guys playing safety until Friday

This!!!

[ Edited by zeppfan1 on Nov 9, 2018 at 3:14 PM ]
  • Stud

Who cares. Top 3 draft picks don't automatically mean success. Winning is everything.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

k

You disagree?
Originally posted by Stud:

Who cares. Top 3 draft picks don't automatically mean success. Winning is everything.

Yeah see: Solomon Thomas.

Agreed. But, I don't consider 7-9 seasons winning. Jeff Fisher made a career out of 8-8 seasons. That's no good.

As they say. See Cleveland Browns. And at this time I'm not convinced we can draft high picks any better than them.

Originally posted by PA49ersfan:

As they say. See Cleveland Browns. And at this time I'm not convinced we can draft high picks any better than them.

See Rams 2018. See 2012 Niners. See Seahawks 2013.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Nov 9, 2018 at 4:48 PM ]
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Leave him with the practice squad guys playing safety until
Friday

This!!!

Avoids paralysis by analysis. He knows the playbook. Now he can just play--with some help on the headset on what to expect from the opposing D.

The Browns have a flat out ton of talent. Rich Eisen thinks that if Bill Cowher decides to return to coaching, that's where he'll go. Depends also on whether Cowher thinks Mayfield is a FQB. Then, AFC watch out!

Proof in that....AJ Jenkins
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

The Browns have a flat out ton of talent. Rich Eisen thinks that if Bill Cowher decides to return to coaching, that's where he'll go. Depends also on whether Cowher thinks Mayfield is a FQB. Then, AFC watch out!

I'll believe it when i see it.
Share 49ersWebzone