There are 230 users in the forums

The Raheem "The joy of a dream" Mostert thread!

Shop 49ers game tickets
I tore a meniscus. The operation is easy enough via keyhole surgery. But the recovery can take longer then expected. Mine took a couple of years to heal properly and I still get problems in my tendons that takes a lot of massage therapy still at times if I walk a lot.
Why does your God hate us? LOL

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by ltrain:
Well, he did look good for the 4 plays.

3.6 million for only four plays

He took the 49ers to the bank. He's basically taking a 2 month injury and packing his bags for the season. He basically just quit and went home. Should be banned from the team facility. Rehab somewhere else quitter.
Then that means our team doctors are stupid with the 8 week timeline. This might be a bigger issue and may be the reason for a lot of injuries because they don't know wtf they are doing.

I don't know if it was a misdiagnosis or whatever....perhaps he coulda returned after 8 weeks but woulda been only at 75% or something. Without all the facts, I'm not gonna point fingers, but I am sick and tired of this product known as the NFL when several guys from many teams are done for the year each and every week.

Even if Mostert returns to action next year.....it's probably gonna be with another team.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Originally posted by ltrain:
Well, he did look good for the 4 plays.

3.6 million for only four plays

He took the 49ers to the bank. He's basically taking a 2 month injury and packing his bags for the season. He basically just quit and went home. Should be banned from the team facility. Rehab somewhere else quitter.

I mean it sure does look that way. We'll find out when Shanny addresses it. Or has he already?
This is strange how he immediately decides to get surgery. I looked up this type of injury and they say it takes between 6 to 8 weeks to treat it without surgery. So why would he go the surgery route and just give up on returning at all this season when there was a chance he could return midway through the season?
So he isn't really injured, is that what some of you are implying?

I swear some of you guys are the worse. Pretty sure y'all never played a sport in your life.
I feel terrible for Raheem as a person. I hope he gets healthy and bounces back.

But the 49ers drafted not one but two RBs for a reason.
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
I don't know if it was a misdiagnosis or whatever....perhaps he coulda returned after 8 weeks but woulda been only at 75% or something. Without all the facts, I'm not gonna point fingers, but I am sick and tired of this product known as the NFL when several guys from many teams are done for the year each and every week.

Even if Mostert returns to action next year.....it's probably gonna be with another team.

He's not coming back to this team. That's a guarantee. I'm sure Shanny is not pleased right now.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
This is strange how he immediately decides to get surgery. I looked up this type of injury and they say it takes between 6 to 8 weeks to treat it without surgery. So why would he go the surgery route and just give up on returning at all this season when there was a chance he could return midway through the season?

Maybe just maybe he got a 2nd opinion from one of those trained medical fellas they call doctors and they told him something different then google.

Originally posted by miked1978:
So he isn't really injured, is that what some of you are implying?

I swear some of you guys are the worse. Pretty sure y'all never played a sport in your life.

Who's implying that he is not really injured? Cmon man Lol
He probably tore it on that play where a defender was grabbing Raheem's leg and Raheem was trying to pull his leg out. I watched that thinking if I were him I wouldn't be doing that knowing I'm unlikely to get my leg out and I'm made of glass.
Maybe just maybe he got a 2nd opinion from one of those trained medical fellas they call doctors and they told him something different then google.

What does that say about our doctors? Big gap between 8 weeks and season ending.
Kyle's soft 49ers
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:

That makes sense....our training staff is probably using google to come up with answers too...
Share 49ersWebzone