There are 301 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jimmy has the chance to do something really special. The offense is going to need to step in up even more. I think we are in a groove where no NFC team is really going to be able to stop this team. We just need to turn 3s into TDs.
Originally posted by BigBossBosa97:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
22/26 for 285, a huge, massive W, and today, some sportswriters have finally noticed he is the QB of the 9ers. Amazing. Well, not really.

He was 18/22 for 285. He did not have an incompletion in the 2nd half and he started the game 9/9.

scrub
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
They scored a td on all three of their drives in the second half. Then got stopped. That's pretty damn hot

By dinking and dunking. Was bad defense more than anything. Brees was pretty damn hot in the Saints game. Wilson was just ok while making a couple nice throws. Not adjusting to the dinking and dunking was more on the 9ers then it was Wilson great QB play.

Less than 6 yards an attempt isn't good. Jimmy outplayed him but the refs had to intervene to give Russy a chance.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Dec 30, 2019 at 3:01 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mahomes is 6th in yards after catch this year at 1,929 yards. Jimmy is 3rd at 2,015 & Goff leads at 2,133.

Well he did sit a couple games.
Originally posted by mayo49:
We got ourselves a bonafide elite QB folks - there should be no doubt anymore.

Need a lil more consistency before I go that route. A mistake-free, productive postseason would go a long way. Otherwise,...he'll have to do the convincing next year.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He's off on some throws like any other QB not named Drew Brees.

Until you take Brees out of the dome and force him to play outdoors. Saints fans are more pissed off about that game last night than Seattle fans. Odds are good that they now will be going to play in the frozen tundra.

It was very good that we held the tie breakers in head to head over both the Saints and Packers when in came to getting the 1 seed. $$
Originally posted by BigBossBosa97:
Jimmy G finished the season converting 65/130 or 50% of his 3rd down passes for 1st downs which is #1 in the league.

Clutch
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He's off on some throws like any other QB not named Drew Brees.

Until you take Brees out of the dome and force him to play outdoors. Saints fans are more pissed off about that game last night than Seattle fans. Odds are good that they now will be going to play in the frozen tundra.

It was very good that we held the tie breakers in head to head over both the Saints and Packers when in came to getting the 1 seed. $$

Yup. Every game matters. The NO game was looking like a loss too. Imagine!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Love how Jimmy goes through his progressions. He knows this offense so well.

LESSSSS GOOOOO

man, it was f**king pretty this game. i want to re-watch just the Jimmy G cut ups lol

On that late game deep pass to Deebo he was just chillin in the collapsing pocket. Ice veins.

Rare to see a rookie WR gashing through the defense like a madman. Samuel runs so angry.

He is fearless. I love me some Deebo.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by mayo49:
We got ourselves a bonafide elite QB folks - there should be no doubt anymore.

Need a lil more consistency before I go that route. A mistake-free, productive postseason would go a long way. Otherwise,...he'll have to do the convincing next year.

He's like 21-5 overall as a starter. Has an elite arm, elite release and an elite football mind. He threw 27 td's in a run first scheme. Would have had 45 on Seattle.
Nobody is mistake free. Your confused

I clenched when he got hit by flowers. Felt like a fumble was coming
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Love how Jimmy goes through his progressions. He knows this offense so well.

LESSSSS GOOOOO

man, it was f**king pretty this game. i want to re-watch just the Jimmy G cut ups lol

On that late game deep pass to Deebo he was just chillin in the collapsing pocket. Ice veins.

the crowd noise didnt phase him or the offense at all. he thrived....
13 yards per pass is very elite number. If I remember correctly, 3% of the nfl games played over the last 5 years had 13YPP or higher.

Niners front office took advantage of the Patriots!
There was a stat shown about Jimmy last night, not sure if its true, but it said something about Jimmy G having the least amount of distance by yards when he throws it before someone catches it. It also showed that we were #1 in yards after catch. Did anyone see that?
Share 49ersWebzone