There are 267 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
I have mine (kind of), but I'm curious what some of y'alls top 5 or 10 QB's RIGHT NOW list is....

You've made the playoffs and you need a QB to lead you to the promised land. Name your guys in order.....Go!
[ Edited by Imcaleburnot on Jan 1, 2020 at 6:36 PM ]
Originally posted by Imcaleburnot:
I have mine (kind of), but I'm curious what some of y'alls top 5 or 10 QB's RIGHT NOW list is....

You've made the playoffs and you need a QB to lead you to the promised land. Name your guys in order.....Go!

You doubt Jimmy G?
Did I say that?
Did I say that?

You are asking a pointless question. Jimmy is leading this team. Pretty dumb to ask which QB should lead this team to the SB.
[
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Did I say that?

You are asking a pointless question. Jimmy is leading this team. Pretty dumb to ask which QB should lead this team to the SB.

I said nothing about THIS TEAM. No question is a pointless question. If you rank Jimmy number one then ok. Bow out. Simply trying to gauge where people rank current QB's. Geez.
Jimmy is top 10 after just one full season. Arrow pointing up. YPA is the number to pay most attention too.
[ Edited by Bellaleo on Jan 1, 2020 at 6:54 PM ]

i would NEVER replace the horse that got me over the bridge... I'm taking Jimmy The Gift all the wayyyyy babyyyyy !!!!

and to be honest, if Shanny can just be MORE creative with Jimmy's style, he can be better than how he is NOW..
Originally posted by 9moon:
i would NEVER replace the horse that got me over the bridge... I'm taking Jimmy The Gift all the wayyyyy babyyyyy !!!!

and to be honest, if Shanny can just be MORE creative with Jimmy's style, he can be better than how he is NOW..

Shanny is getting all that he needs from him,Shanny only wants to win f**k fantasy stats ✌️
Look Jimmy will have his up and down years in this franchise, as will Shanahan. I hope this franchise recognise that's it's inevitable in the NFL and that places like NE are an anomaly of talent yes, but also good fortunes. NE division is easily the easiest to win in and has been for over a decade. That point aside finding coaches like Kyle and QB like Jimmy G is no easy task and the talent isn't just sitting around waiting to be called off the couch. There will be years of greatness and years that don't end up as well. If we put it all into perspective I think this franchise can again be competitive for another decade with these two at the helm. Just remember it will NOT ALWAYS BE A 13-3 season. Great QB and coaches have succeeded and failed repeatedly in this league but the best teams are the ones that often stood the course (Seattle, NO, NE, Pitt, ect).
I'm confident. He's been playing well these past few weeks.

And if you guys notice. A lot of players want to come to SF to play with Jimmy, we'll be good for a long time as long as we keep our cores intact.
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
Look Jimmy will have his up and down years in this franchise, as will Shanahan. I hope this franchise recognise that's it's inevitable in the NFL and that places like NE are an anomaly of talent yes, but also good fortunes. NE division is easily the easiest to win in and has been for over a decade. That point aside finding coaches like Kyle and QB like Jimmy G is no easy task and the talent isn't just sitting around waiting to be called off the couch. There will be years of greatness and years that don't end up as well. If we put it all into perspective I think this franchise can again be competitive for another decade with these two at the helm. Just remember it will NOT ALWAYS BE A 13-3 season. Great QB and coaches have succeeded and failed repeatedly in this league but the best teams are the ones that often stood the course (Seattle, NO, NE, Pitt, ect).

I think this year's regular season will be considered a down year when it's all said and done. JG is a future MVP.
If he isn't comeback player of the year - then f**k you.

Good thing we have a slant god in Deebo. Imagine if we had a healthy Trent Taylor.
Share 49ersWebzone