There are 297 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
lol ESPN did a playoff QB ranking for this year, and Garoppolo and Brady were ranked 9th and 10th.

At this point the national bias against Garoppolo is getting weird. What else does he have to do? I really hope if we win the SB he's named SB MVP. To forever shut them up.
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol ESPN did a playoff QB ranking for this year, and Garoppolo and Brady were ranked 9th and 10th.

At this point the national bias against Garoppolo is getting weird. What else does he have to do? I really hope if we win the SB he's named SB MVP. To forever shut them up.

we welcome their hatred

It's seriously something weird because he was more celebrated for the first five games then I would say this year. People still think we have the best defense by a mile but we don't. The offense has been winning us the last half of the season or so of games.

It's starts with Jimmy G. How did he do so well at the Saints and Seahawks home? Honestly I don't think another quarterback could've done that, not saying he's the best quarterback but I really think those two performances against those two teams at their homes cannot be duplicated very easily if at all.
This dude is turning into a Brady Jr. Thank God we got this dude, and for chump change. Thank you belicheck and Mr. Kraft. I would buy Kraft a happy ending for the many years of helping us to become a contender.
Originally posted by aQBnamedtouchback:
This dude is turning into a Brady Jr. Thank God we got this dude, and for chump change. Thank you belicheck and Mr. Kraft. I would buy Kraft a happy ending for the many years of helping us to become a contender.

and we got gronk jr
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

and we got gronk jr

Skittle be acting nice lately.
and we got gronk jr

Pssht, Gronk is Kittle Jr.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

and we got gronk jr

Skittle be acting nice lately.

This is the guy responsible for instilling that Brady like tendencies into Jimmy G:
Jeff Christensen on Jimmy G

I think its because most football people think the niners were only winning because of the Defense. While the Defense was amazing the first half of the year, its been far from amazing to close the season. So Jimmy wasn't getting credit for the wins because of it.
As a huge liberal, I believe Kap is the better option than Jimmy G. He may not put up the stats or even be as clutch as Jimmy, but Kap is out making the world a better place. That is more important than football.

Originally posted by Snitch:
As a huge liberal, I believe Kap is the better option than Jimmy G. He may not put up the stats or even be as clutch as Jimmy, but Kap is out making the world a better place. That is more important than football.

ok, cool. I don't think anyone would agree, and I also don't think its the right spot for this hot take. So lets just move on past it.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

ok, cool. I don't think anyone would agree, and I also don't think its the right spot for this hot take. So lets just move on past it.

HAHAHAHA. I was joking. Jimmy G is the best QB we've had since Garcia. Feels good to have a QB that you can trust with 2 minutes left in the game. Jimmy G has 5 game winning drives this year. That is clutch

1) Pit
2) Arizona (converted 3 third downs to end game)
3) Arizona
4) New Orleans
5) LA Rams

If I wasn't such a loser in real life I'd have his babies.

Wth? What does being liberal have to do with understanding how football is played? For starters,Kap wouldve never been able to comprehend a single page out of Shanahans playbook, fortunately this is only the 2nd most ridiculous take ive seen all day after mayos reasons for hating Steve Young
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jan 2, 2020 at 6:24 AM ]

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

HAHAHAHA. I was joking. Jimmy G is the best QB we've had since Garcia. Feels good to have a QB that you can trust with 2 minutes left in the game. Jimmy G has 5 game winning drives this year. That is clutch

1) Pit
2) Arizona (converted 3 third downs to end game)
3) Arizona
4) New Orleans
5) LA Rams

If I wasn't such a loser in real life I'd have his babies.

I agree with Rubberneck...why don't you take your posts and go somewhere else? This is actually a football , a 49er football site.
Share 49ersWebzone