There are 267 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Nice to be chillin' this week.

Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Trust me once you get one it won't be enough.

+1
I was too young to enjoy the 94 season. 11-13 were great seasons and I took them for granted.

I get angry when I hear fans whose team won it recently get angry at their teams.
Originally posted by rathman4481:
I was too young to enjoy the 94 season. 11-13 were great seasons and I took them for granted.

I get angry when I hear fans whose team won it recently get angry at their teams.

Me too. Technically I've been alive for 3, remember 1, but haven't known what it really means to be on top of the mountain.
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Nice to be chillin' this week.

Mmmmmmmm , that armpit cut, flowing so lustfully to that bronze nipple combined with that slight pigeon toed strut really makes my mouth water......

The first one is absolutely amazing, and they just get better with age.

Riots in The City, Market Street packed with people, cop cars being overturned and set on fire... My buddy drove up there from the South Bay after the game to be part of it. I thought he was nuts. I guess I still do lol.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I just want one super bowl in my lifetime.

same here man

so much of my angst and nervousness comes from this huge drought. if we can finally get that 6th trophy, i can be so much more relaxed the next few years

I was born in 1996. I keep promising myself if we just win one I'll be satisfied.

But I told myself the same thing when the Giants and Warriors won their first ones and that didn't really hold up lol

I assume you were born after 94.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Damn that makes me feel old.
I guess that is one benefit of being older ( 53 ) I remember them all. 😃
Originally posted by Oilcan:

Only one I really remember was the 94 one as that was back when I started High School.

Of course back in those days the real Superbowl was always the NFC championship games, the Superbowls were just a formality. It seemed like the AFC would never win one.

Wow. can't believe there are zoners one here not living during a 9er SB.... I feel old AF

For a few more years anyway 😲
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Only one I really remember was the 94 one as that was back when I started High School.

Of course back in those days the real Superbowl was always the NFC championship games, the Superbowls were just a formality. It seemed like the AFC would never win one.
Completely agree.

I wasn't really an NFL fan when I was in high school. Being Irish, I was a Notre Dame fan (after the mid 70s) When SF drafted Montana I became a 49ers fan.
It's been a rollercoaster ride.

I really like Jimmy, I don't know about any of you guys but he kind of reminds me of Joe, except Joe had a better arm.
Originally posted by golfish:

I wasn't really an NFL fan when I was in high school. Being Irish, I was a Notre Dame fan (after the mid 70s) When SF drafted Montana I became a 49ers fan.
It's been a rollercoaster ride.

I really like Jimmy, I don't know about any of you guys but he kind of reminds me of Joe, except Joe had a better arm.

I don't know about a better arm. What Joe had was, that in the biggest games, no matter how many mistakes he may have made earlier to get in a crunch situation, with the game on the line in the 4th qtr he played like a kid on Christmas day who just received his first football. Absolutely fearless.
Share 49ersWebzone