49ers remain on losing side of Chiefs rivalry in 28-18 defeat →

There are 533 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by aQBnamedtouchback:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by trogdor:
I think you're guilty of underestimating the 49ers.

If they overlook the Vikings, sure they will likely lose. But do you really think this team is overlooking anybody in the playoffs?

On paper the Niners are the better team, so if they play to their ability the outcome shouldn't really be in doubt.

I kinda feel bad for you if you're predicting the Niners lose...tough to be a fan with that approach.

Where did I predict a loss? I was just letting the fans know that they shouldn't be over confident because the letdown can be horrible. That 1987 team was better than our current team and the Vikings probably weren't as good as this Vikings team. Players are better at not under estimating teams than fans are but it can and does happen to them too. That's how superior teams get upset. Sometimes they are looking ahead like we could be to the Seahawks. I certainly hope they aren't.

But dude, that was 30 years ago. I think people on here are too pessimistic. Why not roll into the game with confidence? Especially when our team is the #1 seed, playing the hardest schedule bar none in the NFL. Coming out 13-3. Lost all our games by a total of what, 13 points combined.

all our games were lost on the final play of the game. pretty wild.
7 racks for a ball Dam
  • thl408
Meanwhile, in Section 105, Row Y ...

"I was actually on my phone and I didn't even know what was happening," Pinelli said on The 49ers Insider Podcast. "I was texting my friends, saying how awesome the game was. And a bunch of Seahawks fans had their backs to field, walking up.

Argh why am I old and grumpy?
Originally posted by thl408:
Meanwhile, in Section 105, Row Y ...

"I was actually on my phone and I didn't even know what was happening," Pinelli said on The 49ers Insider Podcast. "I was texting my friends, saying how awesome the game was. And a bunch of Seahawks fans had their backs to field, walking up.

Argh why am I old and grumpy?

oh I thought you were thl408
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
7 racks for a ball Dam

Meanwhile Clowney out there diving head first into a QBs cranium
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by Antix:
7 racks for a ball Dam

Any work if theres a fine for that hit?
7 racks for a ball Dam

$7017 to be exact. What's the extra $17 for lol.
7 racks for a ball Dam

He said he would never intentionally hurt anyone. Yea right! Give me a break. I'm sure he'll only receive a fine but he deserves a suspension for that s**t.
[ Edited by BigBossBosa97 on Jan 6, 2020 at 2:17 PM ]
Originally posted by BigBossBosa97:
7 racks for a ball Dam

He said he would never intentionally hurt anyone. Yea right! Give me a break. I'm sure he'll only receive a fine but he deserves a suspension for that s**t.

They might fine him extra for ruining their prime time tv product. the refs that didn't even flag the hit should be held responsible as well.
Originally posted by BigBossBosa97:
7 racks for a ball Dam

They might fine him extra for ruining their prime time tv product. the refs that didn't even flag the hit should be held responsible as well.

If clowney does that s**t to Jimmy, they need to do it to Wilson. f**k that s**t. If I were the eagles, I would of told my D to lay a hit to the hobbit's head. An eye for an eye. A concussion for a concussion lol

7 racks for a ball Dam

This. We've seen flags for less.
Some clown on NFL network said that Jimmy is the Patriots' plan B if Brady leaves. f**k outta here with that!
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Some clown on NFL network said that Jimmy is the Patriots' plan B if Brady leaves. f**k outta here with that!

Yeah in 2017.
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Yeah in 2017.

Make'em a good deal on Beathard
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Yeah in 2017.

Just curious, what trade value would Jimmy G actually have (not that the Niners would trade)?

2x 1sts? 2x 1sts, 2nds?
Share 49ersWebzone