There are 320 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Some clown on NFL network said that Jimmy is the Patriots' plan B if Brady leaves. f**k outta here with that!

Yeah in 2017.

Make'em a good deal on Beathard

Beathard for 2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches
Some clown on NFL network said that Jimmy is the Patriots' plan B if Brady leaves. f**k outta here with that!

National media: "I don't know if I've seen enough from Jimmy G. Seems he's being carried by his coaches and team talent around him."

Also national media: "The Patriots gonna somehow get Jimmy G in 2020 and win six more Super Bowls!!!"
Originally posted by captveg:

National media: "I don't know if I've seen enough from Jimmy G. Seems he's being carried by his coaches and team talent around him."

Also national media: "The Patriots gonna somehow get Jimmy G in 2020 and win six more Super Bowls!!!"

Vikings fans think since they beat him in 2018, that they will easily do it again.
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Yeah in 2017.

Make'em a good deal on Beathard

Beathard for 2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches

And a first rounder and a 3rd.
  • thl408

Why would Patriots want a weak link?

Not who I would go with, but maybe they can find some talent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Clausen
Fining Jimmy G lol, while we're on it, did they end up fining the clowns who threw food at Bowman when he was carted away? no?
[ Edited by MoeJontana84 on Jan 6, 2020 at 2:55 PM ]
Fined...now he's a bad boy
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

He's always been a bad boy, he's even got *G* in his name......
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Jimmy Gangsta

Originally posted by captveg:

Lmao, and there are some who still believe the National media doesn't hate the 49ers
Where does the leauge come up with these random numbers for fines lol $7,017 lol wtf
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Where does the leauge come up with these random numbers for fines lol $7,017 lol wtf

$17 for the football, $7,000 for throwing something in the stands?
Pay that s**t Jed
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aQBnamedtouchback:
But dude, that was 30 years ago. I think people on here are too pessimistic. Why not roll into the game with confidence? Especially when our team is the #1 seed, playing the hardest schedule bar none in the NFL. Coming out 13-3. Lost all our games by a total of what, 13 points combined.

in 1973 john brodie came off the bench to beat the vikings in a playoff game. but the 87 game will always haunt me
Share 49ersWebzone