Can't read
Originally posted by thl408:
Can't read

Have you tried phonics
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This is an amazing read

Can't read

I see all these awesome articles on the athletic but I'm far too much of a cheap ass to actually subscribe
Grant Cohn on KNBR stating he would take Cousins over Jimmy G because he is a little bit older and has more experience. He also stated deep down Kyle wishes he had him over JG as well. LOL. Cousins is 7-30 against teams with winning records and is 0-9 on MNF.
Originally posted by Seansf49:
Grant Cohn on KNBR stating he would take Cousins over Jimmy G because he is a little bit older and has more experience. He also stated deep down Kyle wishes he had him over JG as well. LOL. Cousins is 7-30 against teams with winning records and is 0-9 on MNF.

Grant smokes crack

Every time Grant has questioned Jimmy or Kyle they slapped their balls all over the other team.

I hope Grant keeps questioning James. Put Kyle back on the hot seat while he's doing it.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Grant smokes crack

Probably. But he definitely says stupid s**t to get clicks. That we know.

Man I just listened to that segment. I do not even think Grant believes that , he just has to find a way to get fans talking.
If Jimmy plays like he did down the stretch, especially like he did in the NO game and the game in Seattle, we win this game. He's been avoiding the mistakes which I think are the only way the Vikings win this game. Let's make Cousins make the mistakes.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Grant smokes crack

Anytime I see Cohn, I avoid the click bait or change the station.

Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
We were just as talented as Dallas.

Lol,....Larry Allen is cracking up at this.

Research Dallas' Oline back in those days,...then compare it to ours.

Literally night and day. Our Olines in those years did not compare to what Montana had.

That Dallas O-line is the reason that their offense was any good outside of excellent WRs. Aikman was average but had insane protection. Emmitt Smith owed all of his success to them. Its a joke when people try to compare Smith to Barry Sanders. Sanders was far and away the better running back. To me that O-line was clearly the best of all time and Allen could possibly be the best lineman of all time. Jerrah has been trying to reproduce that line ever since.
Originally posted by Niners_D:
That Dallas O-line is the reason that their offense was any good outside of excellent WRs. Aikman was average but had insane protection. Emmitt Smith owed all of his success to them. Its a joke when people try to compare Smith to Barry Sanders. Sanders was far and away the better running back. To me that O-line was clearly the best of all time and Allen could possibly be the best lineman of all time. Jerrah has been trying to reproduce that line ever since.

Allen chasing down that Saints LB has to be one of the most amazing offensive tackles in history, right up there with that Roethlisberger tackle against the Colts on the Bettis fumble.

As a matter of a fact, I think Allen is one of the only offensive lineman who are 300+ lbs that could chase down a 250 lb linebacker... insane athleticism.
Time to see if hes the real Franchise QB we've been wanting.
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

He is!!!!! Nuthin but faith BABY!!!!
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

He is!!!!! Nuthin but faith BABY!!!!

3 Straight wins is all we need from him in the next two months.
Share 49ersWebzone