There are 270 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
I think Jimmy may have to use his legs a little this game. If the Vikings move Hunter and Griffen to the inside, I know Kyle will have some roll outs waiting.
I like Jimmy coming out passing heavy, get a couple scores up, then lean on the run the rest of the way. So happy he's our QB and not Cousins
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Yeah thats a no go. They have sales and discounts all the time. You can usually find a code to get a year for like $30-40. Its worth it to support great sports journalism.

They are doing one now that if you buy it today it drops to $2.99 a month . I think it was a 40% discount . There's also the 7 day free trial

do they still run ads on their site?

Not sure. I haven't completed my subscription yet. Will let you know
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Probably learned that from Brady.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Either that or Bill knew he had another guy like Brady when he drafted Jimmy. Always the chicken and egg thing with QB's that sit behind great ones.
Was Rodgers great because he sat behind Favre and learned or was he just great?
Was Osweiler great because.....wait.....ooops, nevermind.

Agreed. Go Jimmy G
Originally posted by tohara3:

Agreed. Go Jimmy G

I'm happy that we got a QB that learned behind someone like Brady. May even give us a team friendly contract in the future. Just need to get him married to a rich woman like Gisele.
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Jan 8, 2020 at 2:47 PM ]

Agreed. Go Jimmy G

I'm happy that we got a QB that learned behind someone like Brady. May even give us a team friendly contract in the future. Just need to get him married to a rich woman like Gisele.

Been saying this for awhile. Can we start a match maker thread for Jimmy so this future team-friendly contract can happen?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Agreed. Go Jimmy G

There's got to be a nice looking billionaire heiress somewhere here in Silicon Valley.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Now's your time Jimmy. Let's get it!

Looking back, man, Jimmy is fearless. Some of those throws into tight windows while inside a collapsing pocket.

Our playoffs started weeks ago. The man looks ready.

Originally posted by Giedi:

Agreed. Go Jimmy G

There's got to be a nice looking billionaire heiress somewhere here in Silicon Valley.

An option?

https://www.businessinsider.com/paul-tudor-jones-daughter-caroline-jones-2011-12
Originally posted by ProfessorKel:
Looking back, man, Jimmy is fearless. Some of those throws into tight windows while inside a collapsing pocket.

Feels great baby!
Im starting to wonder if Jimmy will ever get credit for his play beyond Kyle being a genius at play design and calling good games.

Everytime I hear praise it always comes with a Kyle asterisk. I guess time will tell.
Originally posted by ProfessorKel:

1:04 As soon as Jimmy completes the fake and sets his feet he immediately has a defender in his face and was able to find an open Goodwin and deliver an accurate pass. That was unbelievable.
Share 49ersWebzone