There are 263 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
really want to read that lombardi article on JG but don't have the athletic account.
Originally posted by Joecool:
really want to read that lombardi article on JG but don't have the athletic account.

https://www.couponbirds.com/codes/theathletic.com
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I see Jimmy ripping a new one to the Vikings.

Yes me too, when everyone (media) is in doubt is when Jimmy shines!
All Jimmy needs to do is win a Super Bowl and he's automatically be labeled an elite QB and become a perennial Pro Bowler.
I'm not into making predictions but I think this may be the game that puts Jimmy's name on peoples' lips. The entire country willl get a chance to see him in a big game and if he plays the way he has in the last few games he won't be overlooked anymore.
Jimmy has smashed all kinds of narratives this season. I think we all forgot about Jimmy's "durability issues".

I caved and paid the annual 34.99 a year or something
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
All Jimmy needs to do is win a Super Bowl and he's automatically be labeled an elite QB and become a perennial Pro Bowler.

This is not false
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
All this talk about Garoppolo first PO game reminds me of Alex first PO game against the Saints.
Alex this, Alex that.
Yeah keep talking.
It´s PO time, good luck trying to know what will happen in advance.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

This is not false

Agreed

Originally posted by tohara3:

This is not false

Agreed

Disagree. If we win it all it'll be because Jimmy G got "carried" by a stellar defense. Mark my words.
Originally posted by pdc20:
All this talk about Garoppolo first PO game reminds me of Alex first PO game against the Saints.
Alex this, Alex that.
Yeah keep talking.
It´s PO time, good luck trying to know what will happen in advance.

I just hope we don't have another nail biter of a game like that one. My heart cannot take anymore of those.

[ Edited by smithgdwg on Jan 9, 2020 at 3:49 PM ]
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

I caved and paid the annual 34.99 a year or something

what does the article say then
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

This is not false

Agreed

Disagree. If we win it all it'll be because Jimmy G got "carried" by a stellar defense. Mark my words.

Tom Brady and Big Ben were carried during their first SB
  • Jaci
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

This is not false

Agreed

Tom Brady and Big Ben were carried during their first SB

Brady still had to conduct that game winning drive against the rams during that superbowl. Very impressive for a guy that had played less than a season total than missed the AFC championship with an ankle injury. Especially since they could have just sat on it and played for ot.
Share 49ersWebzone