There are 336 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Def not a great game but didnt luckily have to.
  • Kyzen
LOVE Jimmy, GRATEFUL For him, but he's gotta continue to improve.
He was really good to start the game and set up the run while the team leaned on the D.
I have no doubt he could have won it with his arm if needed today.
They didnt hide him, these Vikings couldn't stop the run so why throw?
Yeah the running game demoralized the defense in the second half. Sucked the life out of them and then we had some drops. Jimmy needs to play better next week and I'm confident he will
Great first drive, got surprised I think by Minns speed in the middle of the field (that kendricks pick most LBs don't have the speed or the awareness to make that play) and accuracy wasn't the best.

It was his first playoff game, he's got his feet wet now.

FEELS GREAT BABY
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Outside of INT he was great

Chill
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
They didnt hide him, these Vikings couldn't stop the run so why throw?

Can't become predictable . Keep them on their toes. I'd say it worked out fine . The first drive, the runners totaled 4 yards on 2 attempts. We got that td thanks to jimmys passes.
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Jan 11, 2020 at 4:49 PM ]
He made a terrible throw on that INT, and then our D and their inability to stop the run took the game out of his hands. He never really needed to do a lot in the second half.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Not his best game.

No it was not a good game from Jimmy and people really should stop saying he was good overall. He was good on that 1st drive, fantastic in fact. The Vikings have a superstar defender at every level of their defense and Kendricks is one of the best in the business and fooled Jimmy on that INT. Having said it was great to see our defense back to what they were before the injuries to Ford, Tartt, and Alexander. Sherman made his presence known too.

Bottom line is Jimmy cannot make mistakes going forward and the team will be fine imo. He will have to play a more complete game and he should be able against either Seattle or Green Bay whom neither have the defense that Minnesota has.

Originally posted by Crown:
Outside of INT he was great

Chill

this. dude was great outside of that INT.
he was fine, one bad pick that only resulted in a fg
He's just saving his best for the next two games.
1-0 in the playoffs, Baby!

f**k yes lol
Share 49ersWebzone