There are 372 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Pretty meh game numbers wise but again the numbers don't tell the full story. Other than his pick (which was a great play by Kendricks) he did pretty well. Some of his incompletions were key drops (looking at you Bourne).

I think we'll need a better game from him next week though if we want to win the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Pretty meh game numbers wise but again the numbers don't tell the full story. Other than his pick (which was a great play by Kendricks) he did pretty well. Some of his incompletions were key drops (looking at you Bourne).

I think we'll need a better game from him next week though if we want to win the Super Bowl.
He'll have a much better and bigger game next week. He always bounces back. As for the guy who mentioned his spiral being off, I think that has to do with his legs and twisting at his knee. His spiral was never bad before the injury, and its been hit or miss this season. Next season is when it'll be back to normal.

Really hope we are going to throw the ball more effectively next week. Jimmy is a rhythm passer and is best when he gets to throw it more than he did today.
the first drive was good for him, but I think he had a throw that was behind deebo but he made a great catch? Not too sure about that. The throws where our WR had to play DB was irritating for sure lol
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

One is going to win MVP the other just Wins Baby!

Really Lombardi? You think? It only took you this long to figure that out, jackass. Hahaha

Why so aggressive? Lombardi has been talking up Jimmy pretty much all year.
He got it done. We already know he can put the team on his back. That wasn't needed this week.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

One is going to win MVP the other just Wins Baby!

Really Lombardi? You think? It only took you this long to figure that out, jackass. Hahaha

Why so aggressive? Lombardi has been talking up Jimmy pretty much all year.

Lombardi has been pretty good about the 49ers and the players. He's just confirming what we fans been thinking.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

The receivers bailed Jimmy out more than they hurt him with drops.

It was an off half for Jimmy. He would have balled out in the 2nd half if he was allowed to throw.

He will bounce back.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I think Jimmy's accuracy and spiral suffer when he doesn't plant his feet well. And my concern is that after his ankle got rolled up in a little, it looked his throws got sloppier.

The guy is a baller and probably played winning football while managing some pain today. So I definitely don't mean any of this as a knock on him. I just hope everything is ok with his leg.

Did anyone else think the leg thing affected his throws?
Watching that one play of the Jimmy G delay of game call. Who said 'wtf'?

[blocked URL]

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

[blocked URL]

Lol I think the Vikings' d-lineman cuz they pointed on multiple occasions to our interior Oline. I guess they thought our guy was moving and it wasn't called. Oh well, we took the delay of game anyways

[blocked URL]

Seems like it was Person
on the interception Jimmy said he saw the defender but threw it short. Not sure what he means. I dont think there was a window there at all
  • Jiks
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

[blocked URL]

Seems like it was Person

I was surprised nobody jumped on our side lol.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
on the interception Jimmy said he saw the defender but threw it short. Not sure what he means. I dont think there was a window there at all

he means he wanted to throw it OVER the linebacker and into the "hole" in the zone where deebo was
Share 49ersWebzone