There are 303 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9erb0mb:
Seeing the replay of his ankle getting rolled made me really nervous. I wonder how it's feeling today?

His performance dipped down after that hit, hope he's ok
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jan 12, 2020 at 4:09 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by 9erb0mb:
Seeing the replay of his ankle getting rolled made me really nervous. I wonder how it's feeling today?

Leg amputated.

LOL.

And I bet some chicken little fans would believe that.
Undefeated as a starter in the playoffs!!
Jimmy's not a top tier QB, imo. 2 tier top game manager.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

That's hilarious. Jimmy has all the tools to be a top shelf QB, and has shown that capability to us multiple times. Just stop, you're trying way too hard.
[ Edited by PuckFarag10 on Jan 12, 2020 at 6:44 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
Jimmy didn't need to do much. That pick was ugly, but he was going up against a great defense. His early pass to sanders in the outside for a 20 yard gain was beautiful

i dont care who your qb is, if you are gaining 4-5 yards a carry, you just keep doing it. jimny was fine, not his best game ever but who cares. he is so overly critiqued
Time to eat again Jimmy, you're playing a worse defense next week
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
He reverted to staring down his receiver on a bunch of plays. Gotta stop that.

27-10
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:

That's hilarious. Jimmy has all the tools to be a top shelf QB, and has shown that capability to us multiple times. Just stop, you're trying way too hard.

He was definitely being sarcastic.
Originally posted by Furlow:

No I wasn't. There are probably 8 or 10 QBs I would take over him. That's not bad. He's good, but I think he's heavily reliant on KS. Again, not a dis.

Jimmy didn't need to do much. That pick was ugly, but he was going up against a great defense. His early pass to sanders in the outside for a 20 yard gain was beautiful

He said in his interview that he threw that pick short, needed to put more air under it to get over the LB. That was the only read on the play I think which means it was supposed to go there he just didn't put a good enough ball out there. Maybe he should have held the LB closer to the middle of the field though with his eyes.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i dont care who your qb is, if you are gaining 4-5 yards a carry, you just keep doing it. jimny was fine, not his best game ever but who cares. he is so overly critiqued

Very much agree he is way way way over critiqued.

No I wasn't. There are probably 8 or 10 QBs I would take over him. That's not bad. He's good, but I think he's heavily reliant on KS. Again, not a dis.

I think he made 4 winning drives and went toe for toe with Drew Brees. That doesn't sound like a game manager.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Oh geez, dude. You one of those guys that discredits Montana because of Walsh? Brady because of Bellichick? The "what if" game is silly.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

I think he made 4 winning drives and went toe for toe with Drew Brees. That doesn't sound like a game manager.

Sure it does. He just executes Kyle's brilliant scheme. That's all I mean by game manager. He understands what Kyle wants and works in the scheme. He's not elusive or very good at improv don't think he would do well on a team like the Seahawks or even Greenbay, where the QB is asked to compensate for a lot of weekness
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 12, 2020 at 8:29 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone