LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 197 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
QB1!!!!!!
Jimmy needs to play better this game, the last game vs the vikings he was not sharp. Easily could have had 3 picks. Let's gooooooo
Originally posted by ubaisore:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Kirk Cousins: YOU like that??!?!

Jimmy: Feels great, baby.

say that after the other it sounds like they are having sex.

Our defense certainly ravaged Cousins.... umm phrasing

He was all banged up
THE GIFTTTT BABYYYYYYY !!!
Originally posted by susweel:
Jimmy needs to play better this game, the last game vs the vikings he was not sharp. Easily could have had 3 picks. Let's gooooooo

The good news is he doesn't have a long stretch where he doesn't look good. He should be due for a good game this weekend.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by susweel:

The good news is he doesn't have a long stretch where he doesn't look good. He should be due for a good game this weekend.
The Vikings game was the first game since the first time we played Seattle that I he made so many "almost picks".

We did catch a few breaks but hopefully he gets it together against the pack
jimmy was fine. didn't get to show off in the 2nd half because we were gashing the vikes on the ground
Jimmy's had his worst moments either missing or underestimating some of the best linebackers in the game.

Not to overlook GB but their linebackers aren't on the level of Kuechly, Wagner, Kendricks in coverage. I'm sure he'll rebound as long as our OL does their job and our guys bring their hands.

No more drops! No more picks thrown!
Hope he doesn't throw another INT the rest of the way.
Go Jimmy G

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

hope we win two more games
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Originally posted by thl408:
pancakin LBs diving head first for fumbles. That's our QB.

That LB was like "ah he a QB he ain't gonna be physical.......oh f**k me I'm on my ass hope I don't end up on come on man"

Pancaked by a QB Jimmy got that Old school mentality.

Jimmy was a LB before he was a QB.
That was Barr that jimmy g pancaked
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Didn't have a good game against the Vikings, but I know he'll come out raring to go come Sunday.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

oh well even montana threw a ton
Share 49ersWebzone