LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 229 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Jimmy's like a Jeep. Tough, hard working with no frills. He's all about getting the job done as efficiently as possible. The problem is, he's too pretty to be a Jeep.

Jeep's also break down too much. Jimmy has only broken down once and that was because of a smash.
He takes the uphill challenges like a Jeep and weathers all the petty criticism from the clones.

We got a Winner!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Matt Barrows‏ @mattbarrows

Jimmy Garoppolo said that when he got hit early against the Vikings, his entire left leg was hurting. But he said the pain didn't last long. Was he concerned about his surgically repaired knee? "Thankfully I had the brace on," he said.

Keep that brace on forever, please, lol.

Let's put a brace on every Jimmy body part that bends except the throwing shoulder/arm.

Keep the knee brace this year than chuck it next year.
Super Bowl. We are going to the Super Bowl and he will lead us there.....
Jimmy answering questions about giving up his knee for a chance at Bosa lol
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Jimmy answering questions about giving up his knee for a chance at Bosa lol

So he was the original #tankforBosa
I honestly want to win just so the media can shut up about Jimmy G. He has played really good football. They talk about him like he is Alex Smith or Kaepernick. He is far better than both of those. They talk about him like he is a weakness. But he is not. I've seen him have 400 yard games and 4 TD's. He can score 48 points in New Orleans. It's like the media didn't even know RT, LT, #1WR, #1TE, Pro Bowl FB were hurt. As if that wouldn't effect any QB. Of course it would. When he has a full roster he plays really well. He is under estimated IMO in the media and sometimes on here on the WZ too. Just win and shut people up. If he goes to the Super Bowl and wins they won't have much more they can say.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I honestly want to win just so the media can shut up about Jimmy G. He has played really good football. They talk about him like he is Alex Smith or Kaepernick. He is far better than both of those. They talk about him like he is a weakness. But he is not. I've seen him have 400 yard games and 4 TD's. He can score 48 points in New Orleans. It's like the media didn't even know RT, LT, #1WR, #1TE, Pro Bowl FB were hurt. As if that wouldn't effect any QB. Of course it would. When he has a full roster he plays really well. He is under estimated IMO in the media and sometimes on here on the WZ too. Just win and shut people up. If he goes to the Super Bowl and wins they won't have much more they can say.

preach it brotha!
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

preach it brotha!

I've seen a few positive posts from San Diego who is this guy???
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
I don't give a crap if Jimmy goes 12/19 125 yards and 1 TD, as long as we win! If we can run the ball the entire game and wear out GB while keeping Rodgers on the sideline then PERFECT! If we can't run then let Jimmy rip it, I got all the confidence in the dude and our D. JUST WIN BABY!

Yup, at this point all that matters is winning 2 games. We could win 14-13 on 2 blocked punts for all I care. Get the W!

Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
I don't give a crap if Jimmy goes 12/19 125 yards and 1 TD, as long as we win! If we can run the ball the entire game and wear out GB while keeping Rodgers on the sideline then PERFECT! If we can't run then let Jimmy rip it, I got all the confidence in the dude and our D. JUST WIN BABY!

Yup, at this point all that matters is winning 2 games. We could win 14-13 on 2 blocked punts for all I care. Get the W!

Nice, but I dont think my heart can take anymore close games.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:

Nice, but I dont think my heart can take anymore close games.

This is every 49ers fan right now lol. It'll be great if we can blow out teams the rest of the way
Jimmy has to play his best ball Sunday in order for the 49ers to advance to the Superbowl. The only advantage the Packers have in this game on paper is at the QB position. Jimmy needs to snatch that advantage away by coming out on fire. Make no mistake about it the Packers will force him to prove that he is the man. They know it's their only shot at winning if Garoppolo cannot handle the moment. The 49ers at their best are the team to beat in these playoffs because they are the most complete. Whether fans like it or not, Jimmy Garoppolo is the x-factor for the 49ers in this game and really as long as they are playing this postseason. If Jimmy shows out this game, the 49ers will blow the Packers away like a Hurricane.
Go Jimmy G
Media coming around?
Share 49ersWebzone