LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 289 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
larry kreuger on knbr said jimmy threw 5-6 passes that almost got picked, what in the absolute f**k? what game was he watching?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
larry kreuger on knbr said jimmy threw 5-6 passes that almost got picked, what in the absolute f**k? what game was he watching?

He had the one INT and the one Kittle broke up. Other then that...
Originally posted by Jcool:

There was a slant to Deebo that was dangerous too. Count 3 dangerous passes

there was another that i think deebo broke up, but neither that pass nor the kittle one had a viking with hands on it, and thats just 3. I don't know where he got 6 from, he only had 19 attempts lol
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jan 15, 2020 at 8:43 PM ]
Me thinks people are jealous. You can't be young handsome rich and a good qb. What doesn't jimmy have ? They say when he smiles a lady gets instantly pregnant.

there was another that i think deebo broke up, but neither that pass nor the kittle one had a viking with hands on it, and thats just 3. I don't know where he got 6 from, he only had 19 attempts lol

You want him to convert 3rd and long all the time but have a problem with the dangerous throws? You let him play and live with the results. He has Favre dna. He's gonna take risks.
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
Originally posted by wolfpack2192:
I don't give a crap if Jimmy goes 12/19 125 yards and 1 TD, as long as we win! If we can run the ball the entire game and wear out GB while keeping Rodgers on the sideline then PERFECT! If we can't run then let Jimmy rip it, I got all the confidence in the dude and our D. JUST WIN BABY!

Yup, at this point all that matters is winning 2 games. We could win 14-13 on 2 blocked punts for all I care. Get the W!

I don't want to die from a heart attack & miss what feels like a special run, though.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I honestly want to win just so the media can shut up about Jimmy G. He has played really good football. They talk about him like he is Alex Smith or Kaepernick. He is far better than both of those. They talk about him like he is a weakness. But he is not. I've seen him have 400 yard games and 4 TD's. He can score 48 points in New Orleans. It's like the media didn't even know RT, LT, #1WR, #1TE, Pro Bowl FB were hurt. As if that wouldn't effect any QB. Of course it would. When he has a full roster he plays really well. He is under estimated IMO in the media and sometimes on here on the WZ too. Just win and shut people up. If he goes to the Super Bowl and wins they won't have much more they can say.

preach it brotha!

I've seen a few positive posts from San Diego who is this guy???

Account got hacked. Or it could be that the 49ers are way, way better and it's easier to be happy around here......
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
He was off on some throws to be honest but it was the case for others QB this week end also.
I mean Diggs TD could very well be a Witherspoon interception.
Russell Wilson had some weird throws also and one that absolutely should be intercepted.
Mahomes in the first half before the Chiefs offense ran wild, had a questionable deep throw that the Texans CB could have intercepted.
This is PO football, nothing will be easy.
The Vikings defense is legit and Mike Zimmer one of the best Defensive minds in the business.
Originally posted by pdc20:
He was off on some throws to be honest but it was the case for others QB this week end also.
Russell Wilson had some weird throws also and one that absolutely should be intercepted.
Mahomes in the first half before the Chiefs offense ran wild, had a questionable deep throw that the Texans CB could have intercepted.
The Vikings defense is legit and Mike Zimmer one of the best Defensive minds in the business.

Now they are counting "almost pick offs" which did not happen at all. Sounds like kind of a subjective and biased category.....

• mayo49
  • Veteran

Now they are counting "almost pick offs" which did not happen at all. Sounds like kind of a subjective and biased category.....

He had a pass get broken up by Kittle that I remember. He was behind on a lot of his passes early on.
Originally posted by mayo49:

He had a pass get broken up by Kittle that I remember. He was behind on a lot of his passes early on.

like I love Jimmy G, but our WR shouldn't be playing DB in a big game lol...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Jimmy, go!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I can't wait until Jimmy Guap hide it in your sock, goes out there and produces victory after victory after victory after victory after
victory after victory after victory after victory after victory after victory after
victory after victory after victory after victory after victory after victory after
victory after victory after absolute victory.

like I told you naysaying haters in post #30912

....after victory after victory after victory after
victory after victory after victory

...after victory after victory after after
victory after victory after absolute victory

I can't wait until Jimmy Guap hide it in your sock, goes out there and produces victory after victory after victory after victory after
victory after victory after absolute victory.

like I told you naysaying haters in post #30912

...after victory after victory after victory after
..after victory after victory after victory after

..after victory after victory after victory after
victory after victory after victory..
after victory after victory after victory after
victory after victory after absolute victory
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jan 28, 2020 at 8:15 AM ]
Does anyone have a clip of all of Jimmys INTs from the regular season? I'm curious to see how many of them are tipped balls
Share 49ersWebzone