LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 114 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I don't need to be jed york, the reports come out if we placed a bid or lost a trade to add players or not.. Like this stafford thing on us not getting an offer in

You linked wanting a player directly to getting the player, or making an offer to a player. This just doesnt make any sense at all.

Aaron Donald for example,...you're claiming that we'd have him if we wanted him by now. Or if not, you're certain that we've made trade offers for him. The 3rd category if it's not 1 of these 1st two is we simply would not want Aaron Donald on this team.

Without realizing it (because you dont know what you're saying),...you took that situation and applied it to every single player on all of the other 31 teams in regards to the 49ers. It's just nonsensical.
I might have missed this, not sure how. When was Aaron Donald avail to trade or available in FA ?
I might have missed this, not sure how. When was Aaron Donald avail to trade or available in FA ?

Go back and reread your previous comment.

What does available to trade even mean, btw? It's not an official category,...as a # of players are NEVER available to trade until a super offer comes in. That's a bargaining posture.

Yet you passed these things off as official and facts.

Just showing you how silly some of the stuff you're saying is now diminishing into. For a guy that said he drags this out for the facts and reality, you're sure doing alot of spinning.
[ Edited by random49er on Jul 29, 2021 at 3:28 PM ]

Go back and reread your previous comment.

What does available to trade even mean, btw? It's not an official category,...as a # of players are NEVER available to trade until a super offer comes in. That's a bargaining posture.

Yet you passed these things off as official and facts.

Just showing you how silly some of the stuff you're saying is now diminishing into. For a guy that said he drags this out for the facts and reality, you're sure doing alot of spinning.
please answer the donald question

he's an example of a player that we would for sure want. Your previous comment says we'd either have him or have made an offer if we wanted him. That's just not how it works. There are 30 other teams that would want him too and he's still with LA.

I don't need to be jed york, the reports come out if we placed a bid or lost a trade to add players or not.. Like this stafford thing on us not getting an offer in

Thanks for admitting that you rely on reports that come out. This verifies that you haven't a clue on how often the 49ers are extremely aggressive at getting who they want or fully make an offer for who they want. And in reality,...you saying....

When the 49ers want someone, they don't wait. We either get them or find out we were outbid later

...is a backhanded insult to the management,...as sometimes, the best play at hand is to wait. Being impatient isin't linked to being among the best front offices.
[ Edited by random49er on Jul 29, 2021 at 3:41 PM ]

he's an example of a player that we would for sure want. Your previous comment says we'd either have him or have made an offer if we wanted him. That's just not how it works. There are 30 other teams that would want him too and he's still with LA.

Thanks for admitting that you rely on reports that come out. This verifies that you haven't a clue on how often the 49ers get who they want or fully make an offer for who they want.
so the donald thing was not real ?

how about real scenarios and the Khaili Mack trade.. when players actually become available, not make believe pull said player out of a hat. The Williams trade on how we tried to get him a year earlier than before, but Wash squashed it. But we still got him. so many things out there that's been reported and it's not made up. If it's true it get put out there.
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 29, 2021 at 3:43 PM ]

According to your previous comment telling us how things work, you'd be able to tell us what's real 100% of the time. From, you know, reports posted online and stuff.
[ Edited by random49er on Jul 29, 2021 at 3:44 PM ]

According to your previous comment telling us how things work, you'd be able to tell us what's real 100% of the time. From, you know, reports posted online and stuff.
if you want to live in fantasy land, go ahead and pretend we were trying to go after Aaron donald.. i don't need any reports to counter that one
if you want to live in fantasy land, go ahead and pretend we were trying to go after Aaron donald.. i don't need any reports to counter that one

There is a top corner in the NFL for the Dolphins that requested a trade. By your logic, you've promised us that the Dolphins have an offer from us sitting on their desk. Either that,...or we don't want him. Lol. What??!

You just put your foot in your mouth saying any player we want, we'd have at least gone after with an offer or we already have them. This is just a flat out falsehood,..and you especially cant verify such a claim if you arent directly connected to the F.O. Business is just not that simple.

You really don't know how aggressive we are when we want players. There are alot of players in the NFL.

There are so many factors at play before offers are even made. A previous poster told you this a page or 2 back but quite naturally, you ignored it.
[ Edited by random49er on Jul 29, 2021 at 3:56 PM ]
Monkey testicles on toast who gives a crap about the Stafford thing?

Thought I might get to read some thoughts on Jimmy and his 2nd TC day but alas, just some nonsense about Stafford.

Concentrate on the guys on our roster.

You said any player we want, we'd go after with an offer or already have. This is just a flat out falsehood,..and you especially cant verify such a claim if you arent directly connected to the F.O. You really don't know how aggressive we are when we want players.

There are so many factors at play before offers are even made. A previous poster told you this a page or 2 back but quite naturally, you ignored it.
wow pretty dense. lol

All i can take is what Lynch confirms that are true or what they have done. if you don't want to believe what he says. thats your right

Originally posted by TownNiner:

Thought I might get to read some thoughts on Jimmy and his 2nd TC day but alas, just some nonsense about Stafford.

I'm really going to need you to become a more frequent poster

every time i check this stupid thread there is a debate about how jimmy played in 2017. like holy hell these people can't move on.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Originally posted by SkyZer0:

But what about Kap and Alex? Jeez
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

But what about Kap and Alex? Jeez

both not even in the league anymore. kinda crazy to think about looking back
Share 49ersWebzone