LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 201 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Beautiful unexpected Cohn article there.

Just wish Cohn could stop being a subject. Can we just start a new thread on him and allow other people in actual threads to exchange the information without discussing Cohn?
Wentz hurt his foot and is out indefinitely, time to pick up the phone and trade Jimmy to the Colts.
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Wentz hurt his foot and is out indefinitely, time to pick up the phone and trade Jimmy to the Colts.

Who is their backup? Lynch better make the call today.
Originally posted by Jack49ers84:

Jacob Eason, they got nobody behind Wentz

Holy crap that would be a hard decision to make...indy is poised for playoff run now.

Would they offer a kings ransom?

Would we accept and let a SB type season rest on a rookie?

High stakes NFL drama
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:

Holy crap that would be a hard decision to make...indy is poised for playoff run now.

Would they offer a kings ransom?

Would we accept and let a SB type season rest on a rookie?

High stakes NFL drama

I would take a 2022 1st and a 2023 2nd and call it a day.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

I know some of y'all are going to immediately dismiss it because it's Cohn but most of the video is actually 2 other guys who were there yesterday analyzing the practice.

Good video. Sounds like he's the same ol' sorry ass Jimmy that he's always been.

I don't think Jimmy is a sorry ass QB but I have believed he is limited. I was hoping most of that was due to the injury in 2018 but at this point it sounds like what we see is what we get.

I was hoping Jimmy would come out this season making throws we haven't seen him make for some years now.
Injuries could be a factor.. he plays, then stops playing for a good amount of time, and repeat.

this start and stop shouldn't be good for any player let alone QB. it is what it is and we just have to go through it and hope for the best
Trade to INDY?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Trade to INDY?

Lets hope, though they just gave up some draft picks for Carson Wentz who might be injured for awhile. I doubt they want to give up more draft picks for a guy who is also likely to just get injured.
Trade to INDY?

Lets hope, though they just gave up some draft picks for Carson Wentz who might be injured for awhile. I doubt they want to give up more draft picks for a guy who is also likely to just get injured.

Jimmy for Buck, straight up, lol.

Trade to INDY?

They can't think like that tho, whose better than Jimmy thats possibly available that can keep them a float if Wentz injury is serious?
Trade to INDY?

They just traded for Carson Wentz
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Trade to INDY?

They just traded for Carson Wentz

Wentz got hurt
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Trade to INDY?