LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Polkadots:
Jimmy + Kinlaw for Buckner. Colts pay 100% for Buckner. Then Lynch comes out and says "this was the plan all along." My hero!

LOL
Jimmy's stock just went up and the fact that Lance is on a 4 year deal they probably try to get him going sooner rather than later
Lol let's trade Jimmy to the Colts and start the season with a 20 year old rookie QB from North Dakota who hasn't played a full football season in nearly 2 years with a roster that's trying to get back to the super bowl.

Jesus tap dancing Christ
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jul 30, 2021 at 2:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Lol let's trade Jimmy to the Colts and start the season with a 20 year old rookie QB from North Dakota who hasn't played a full football season in nearly 2 years with a roster that's trying to get back to the super bowl.

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Great post!
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Great post!

Lol go back to defending your boy
Originally posted by okdkid:
Niners absolutely could get a first for Garoppolo. They have ZERO motivation to move him. Colts season is on the brink. Just look at what happened to the Niners when QBs went down. Doesn't matter how great your roster is.

This about leverage, not personal opinions on the player. Colts are f**ked.

Or the Colts could simply trade for someone else? Minshew and Mariotta was brought up and I'm not so sure Jimmy is much better in the Colts eyes

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Lol let's keep hoping for Jimmy to play this season like we did in 2018, 2019, and 2020 and maybe we can get a full football season like 2 years ago. Hmmm funny that you knocking Lance for his lone 2019 season and yet…..
Originally posted by Jack49ers84:

Garoppolo is better than all of those QBs. I could see us eating some of his contract in exchange for extra draft capital.

Haha you guys who think we're all of a sudden trading Jimmy to the Colts, that's funny lol. Oh I'm sure they'd love to get Jimmy now realizing the damaged goods they can't get rid of right now. The money just simply doesn't even work. Actually they'd probably love to get Bridgewater before any of those other guys, he's the most stable besides Jimmy.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Jul 30, 2021 at 2:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Jack49ers84:

Let's swing a deal where we cut him and eat the 2.6mil hit or whatever it is and he has a hush hush guarantee signing with the Colts. They send us a first and we send them Richie James to pretend the pick was for him
Why are you guys so eager to trade Jimmy G. He gives the niners the best chance to win. Would you want the Dolphins to own the #1 pick in the draft next year?

Eh, who cares. The Giants got Kris Bryant and Tony Watson.

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Lol is right. And, behind that rookie QB you have a Rosen or Sudfeld. No thanks to that QB room - especially with this roster.

I'll take the QB group as it is right now.
Trade them Josh Rosen.
Share 49ersWebzone