LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 106 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mayo49:
Any word when Wentz's scan is coming back?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Any word when Wentz's scan is coming back?

Thanks.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Jimmy seems loose, like he has nothing to lose. Which he doesn't. If he stays healthy I look for a BIG year from him. Stats wise and wins wise.

Dude dropped an F bomb in his presser. I like the look and feel of this Jimmy.

I love it. Jimmy G and Jimmy Ward are playing with a chip on their Shoulders and I think they both have their best seasons (before injury or being benched in jimmy G's case)
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by boast:
Lol let's trade Jimmy to the Colts and start the season with a 20 year old rookie QB from North Dakota who hasn't played a full football season in nearly 2 years with a roster that's trying to get back to the super bowl.

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Lol let's keep hoping for Jimmy to play this season like we did in 2018, 2019, and 2020 and maybe we can get a full football season like 2 years ago. Hmmm funny that you knocking Lance for his lone 2019 season and yet…..

show me where I was "knocking" Lance in that post. I want him to kick ass. But it isn't going to be this year. It's already been proven over and over again, this team can win when Jimmy is under center. And with the best OLine he's had since he's got here ,Aiyuk, Deebo, & Kittle to throw to. I love our chances at taking another shot at a deep playoff run.

Really?

Where's the lies?

Now If I would've posted something like "Trey is a massively overrated Kaepernick clone and John and Kyle are morons for giving up 3 first round picks for a player who isn't expected to start anytime this year, they were better off drafting Kyle Pitts " you'd have a point

it's like people dont understand the difference between objective fact (1+1=2) and subjective opinion (vanilla is the worst ice cream flavor).

Where did I say you lied?

I just find it funny that you mentioned Lance not playing a full football season in nearly 2 years (2019) and yet the same can be said about Jimmy no?

boast, you commenting to me? Just curious

Again, not "knocking" just stated facts. Also Jimmy has been in the league since 2014 and has proven that he's a damn good qb who wins games when healthy, for how limited it was, played more football than Trey in 2020, on an ankle that was inches from snapping. apples and oranges

can we AT LEAST see what Trey does in the preseason before even considering getting rid of the best QB we've had since Young and Garcia?

No one can seriously argue Smith and Kap were better then JG right?
Originally posted by Goatie:
Lol let's trade Jimmy to the Colts and start the season with a 20 year old rookie QB from North Dakota who hasn't played a full football season in nearly 2 years with a roster that's trying to get back to the super bowl.

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Lol let's keep hoping for Jimmy to play this season like we did in 2018, 2019, and 2020 and maybe we can get a full football season like 2 years ago. Hmmm funny that you knocking Lance for his lone 2019 season and yet…..

show me where I was "knocking" Lance in that post. I want him to kick ass. But it isn't going to be this year. It's already been proven over and over again, this team can win when Jimmy is under center. And with the best OLine he's had since he's got here ,Aiyuk, Deebo, & Kittle to throw to. I love our chances at taking another shot at a deep playoff run.

Really?

Where's the lies?

Now If I would've posted something like "Trey is a massively overrated Kaepernick clone and John and Kyle are morons for giving up 3 first round picks for a player who isn't expected to start anytime this year, they were better off drafting Kyle Pitts " you'd have a point

it's like people dont understand the difference between objective fact (1+1=2) and subjective opinion (vanilla is the worst ice cream flavor).

I just find it funny that you mentioned Lance not playing a full football season in nearly 2 years (2019) and yet the same can be said about Jimmy no?

Again, not "knocking" just stated facts. Also Jimmy has been in the league since 2014 and has proven that he's a damn good qb who wins games when healthy, for how limited it was, played more football than Trey in 2020, on an ankle that was inches from snapping. apples and oranges

can we AT LEAST see what Trey does in the preseason before even considering getting rid of the best QB we've had since Young and Garcia?

2012 Kap > 2019 Jimmy

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Really?

Where's the lies?

They definitely had more successful careers.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Really?

Where's the lies?

2012 Kap > 2019 Jimmy

FACTS
This is Jimmy Garoppolo's Team

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Really?

Where's the lies?

2012 Kap > 2019 Jimmy

19 games> 10 games
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

For how long Is the question? 🤔

Originally posted by glorydayz:

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Really?

Where's the lies?

2012 Kap > 2019 Jimmy

FACTS

Both had every chance to win but both literally threw away a Super Bowl... They're pretty equal I'd say.
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Really?

Where's the lies?

2012 Kap > 2019 Jimmy

FACTS

Both had every chance to win but both literally threw away a Super Bowl... They're pretty equal I'd say.

Kap didn't really have much help from his D In the Superbowl though fwiw.

Jesus tap dancing Christ

Really?

Where's the lies?

2012 Kap > 2019 Jimmy

19 games> 10 games

Oh is that how you decide which player was better? Games played? Lol. And not sure how you came up with just 10 games. Interesting math...

Fact is Kap had a much better start to his career, carried the team in that SB run during the playoffs, and next season also went to a NFC championship game. Obviously it went down quickly after that, got figured out and wasn't good. But for now Kap was the better player.

As far as Smith goes, Jimmy has a long way to go to match his career.
Best seasons ..

Qb1
4008 total yards 20 total tds 10 interceptions 86.4 rating 58.1 QBR

QB2
4040 total yards 27 total tds, 13 interceptions, 102 rating 60.8 QBR.

Both had the ball in the hands to win it at the end of the SB. Both choked.

It's Treys Dey!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

He's a lame duck.
Share 49ersWebzone