There are 151 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Polkadots:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
if the ball goes through the triangle between a receiver's hands, thats 100% on the receiver

Not really. I could throw the ball far behind you, forcing you to contort your body / stop, and as a WR you could still form said triangle, yet no one should pin a drop in this scenario 100% on the WR. Nonetheless, I literally said it should have been caught so
throw it.. i will catch it everytime
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Yeah that's why I want to see it.

Because I'm sorry I don't trust you guys to make a fair judgment if it was a bad pass or not considering the level of brown nosing that goes on in here. If it was on Deebo I have no problem admitting my mistake.

Are you talking about that shallow slant across the middle when Deebo lined up on the right side? If I remember it correctly, the ball was slightly high and behind Deebo (his left shoulder). Still though, the ball should have been caught.
if the ball goes through the triangle between a receiver's hands, thats 100% on the receiver

It doesn't matter that the receiver "should" catch the ball, years and years of data show that a ball is less likely to be caught if it's thrown high or behind the receiver. Therefore the QB will always share some of the blame for drops if they didn't put the ball in an ideal spot, because they didn't maximize the chances of it being caught. If the receiver has a chance to catch it, then they also share some of the blame, but it's not one or the other. Both players can be at fault (along with any of the other players on the field that may have impacted the play).

Not really. I could throw the ball far behind you, forcing you to contort your body / stop, and as a WR you could still form said triangle, yet no one should pin a drop in this scenario 100% on the WR. Nonetheless, I literally said it should have been caught so

No worries man,...the division is all ours.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
I'm still waiting to see the incomplete pass to Deebo over the middle. Anyone have that clip? Or will I have to wait for JDs video that probably won't show it.

1. explain why I should show it in how it has to answer why and how we won.
2. You can always buy gamepass yourself.
3. I'm sure there's guys on Twitter who will cover it.

4. Why bring me up at all?

C'mon man. You really think jonny would leave that kinda stuff out on purpose? Give the guy a break.
[ Edited by random49er on Nov 2, 2021 at 11:01 AM ]
I'm still waiting to see the incomplete pass to Deebo over the middle. Anyone have that clip? Or will I have to wait for JDs video that probably won't show it.

4. You're right. I shouldn't have brought you up.

1. And again… you can make whatever you want.

2-3. Maybe I will. I'd like to see videos of every pass in each game. I might have to make a new channel.
Originally posted by random49er:

it is,

it is,

Cant wait to see your promise come through.
[ Edited by random49er on Nov 2, 2021 at 11:07 AM ]

it is,

Cant wait to see your promise come through.
what promise is that.. you had trouble reading what i said last time.. now you are making up promises
100% on Jimmy. A perfect pass but there are multiple thousands millions even trillions of articles that show that a high or behind pass is all Jimmy's fault even though it was a perfect pass.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Nov 2, 2021 at 11:15 AM ]
Its possible that a ball should have been caught in spite of it being a poor pass. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Oh no! One pass wasn't perfectly placed! Cut this loser!

4. You're right. I shouldn't have brought you up.

1. And again… you can make whatever you want.

2-3. Maybe I will. I'd like to see videos of every pass in each game. I might have to make a new channel.

If you wanna channel for every pass in the game, yeah that definitely ain't gonna be mine. Not sure why anyone would do that unless they literally had nothing better to do with a lot of time.

As for, "whatever I want" I'm selecting plays right now, probably gonna be 15-16 plays as some will take more time and I'm trying to stay under 17-18 min each video. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but I don't like going over.

So, if I cover 3 explosive runs, the tunnel screen, the big pass before the half-all plays that directly led to points, unless I only cover 2 or 3 plays on defense that means I have to leave out the TD runs, the 2 pt conv and any other plays on our scoring drives.

I want to show how Kyle got in a play call rhythm cause it was really good there for a stretch of one thing off of another, but, showing the play you're asking for wouldn't allow for that.

So, again, out yourself in my shoes, why would I talk about a play on a drive where the kicker missed a FG when we won by 11 points over those other plays? I can't do both. I just can't. Don't have time.
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
100% on Jimmy. A perfect pass but there are multiple thousands millions even trillions of articles that show that a high or behind pass is all Jimmy's fault even though it was a perfect pass.

I'll concede that just from the photo it looks like a better pass than what I witnessed live.

It's frustrating because there's no reason for Jimmy to have thrown that pass anywhere but in front of Deebo as it looks like he's wide open.

But Deebo should have caught that.

"Nothing goes over my head" - Drax
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Oh no! One pass wasn't perfectly placed! Cut this loser!

It was though. For people to hate on this pass they should never be taken serious again. It was a good pass that hit him in stride. To nitpick that it wasn't absolutely perfect is just obvious haterism.

Now the pass to Deebo I'm the EZ was a terrible pass. This one is just looking for any excuse to whine.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Nov 2, 2021 at 11:32 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone