There are 154 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
what promise is that.. you had trouble reading what i said last time.. now you are making up promises

Huh? The point being made to you was that it wouldn't be a cakewalk, especially given our record last year,,...but you were hearing none of that.
Re:

i didn't change anything. We are still the top dog in our div.
if you want to put them on a pedestal above us, go ahead

Lol but as Gore told you:

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Your argument was that there's nobody else good in the division. Stop trying to change your arguments around all the time.

everyone else in the div is too good, like who lol

Like the team that was a WR mistake away from still being undefeated? Maybe they have a chance?

I'm juss saying, you promised this division would still be ours this year, and that the division is weak. I endured all the tough talk bravado before the season began,...just wanted to make sure you're keeping your promise on how we'll still own it this yr.
[ Edited by random49er on Nov 2, 2021 at 11:50 AM ]
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I'm still waiting to see the incomplete pass to Deebo over the middle. Anyone have that clip? Or will I have to wait for JDs video that probably won't show it.

1. explain why I should show it in how it has to answer why and how we won.
2. You can always buy gamepass yourself.
3. I'm sure there's guys on Twitter who will cover it.

4. Why bring me up at all?

4. You're right. I shouldn't have brought you up.

1. And again… you can make whatever you want.

2-3. Maybe I will. I'd like to see videos of every pass in each game. I might have to make a new channel.

If you wanna channel for every pass in the game, yeah that definitely ain't gonna be mine. Not sure why anyone would do that unless they literally had nothing better to do with a lot of time.

As for, "whatever I want" I'm selecting plays right now, probably gonna be 15-16 plays as some will take more time and I'm trying to stay under 17-18 min each video. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but I don't like going over.

So, if I cover 3 explosive runs, the tunnel screen, the big pass before the half-all plays that directly led to points, unless I only cover 2 or 3 plays on defense that means I have to leave out the TD runs, the 2 pt conv and any other plays on our scoring drives.

I want to show how Kyle got in a play call rhythm cause it was really good there for a stretch of one thing off of another, but, showing the play you're asking for wouldn't allow for that.

So, again, out yourself in my shoes, why would I talk about a play on a drive where the kicker missed a FG when we won by 11 points over those other plays? I can't do both. I just can't. Don't have time.

Why are you getting so defensive again? All I said was you probably wouldn't show that clip. Which turned out to be true. I already said I shouldn't have mentioned your channel.

I just think it's funny you'd make that bolded remark when you yourself make videos that take time and effort. Is this sour grapes from you?

In fact… I think making a video showing all passing plays would take much less time than your videos since I wouldn't have commentary or any breakdowns. I wouldn't need to only show clips that fit any narrative. Just show the film.

Seems like you're taking this personally. Lol why is that?
I'm still waiting to see the incomplete pass to Deebo over the middle. Anyone have that clip? Or will I have to wait for JDs video that probably won't show it.

1. explain why I should show it in how it has to answer why and how we won.
2. You can always buy gamepass yourself.
3. I'm sure there's guys on Twitter who will cover it.

4. Why bring me up at all?

4. You're right. I shouldn't have brought you up.

1. And again… you can make whatever you want.

2-3. Maybe I will. I'd like to see videos of every pass in each game. I might have to make a new channel.

If you wanna channel for every pass in the game, yeah that definitely ain't gonna be mine. Not sure why anyone would do that unless they literally had nothing better to do with a lot of time.

As for, "whatever I want" I'm selecting plays right now, probably gonna be 15-16 plays as some will take more time and I'm trying to stay under 17-18 min each video. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but I don't like going over.

So, if I cover 3 explosive runs, the tunnel screen, the big pass before the half-all plays that directly led to points, unless I only cover 2 or 3 plays on defense that means I have to leave out the TD runs, the 2 pt conv and any other plays on our scoring drives.

I want to show how Kyle got in a play call rhythm cause it was really good there for a stretch of one thing off of another, but, showing the play you're asking for wouldn't allow for that.

So, again, out yourself in my shoes, why would I talk about a play on a drive where the kicker missed a FG when we won by 11 points over those other plays? I can't do both. I just can't. Don't have time.

Why are you getting so defensive again? All I said was you probably wouldn't show that clip. Which turned out to be true. I already said I shouldn't have mentioned your channel.

I just think it's funny you'd make that bolded remark when you yourself make videos that take time and effort. Is this sour grapes from you?

In fact… I think making a video showing all passing plays would take much less time than your videos since I wouldn't have commentary or any breakdowns. I wouldn't need to only show clips that fit any narrative. Just show the film.

Game pass is $9.99 a month with a free trial. By all means.
)
Originally posted by Niners99:
Trey had ONE season of college football after high school, and it was against Missouri Valley conference teams. You honestly think he can just step into an NFL offense with 17 post high school starts and learn on the job? He's soaking up everything this year so he can put it together next year. If hes out there too early, he's going to play poorly and lose confidence. His own personal QB coach said starting your rookie year as a QB isn't worth the risk. He is still going to get situational playing time this year.

Did you watch the AZ game? He knew so little of the playbook that Shanahan had to fill in the blanks with designed QB runs that put him at risk. Hes not ready. You seem to be having a hard time understanding that.

If you want to review a particular play, go for it. Repeatedly harassing someone because they aren't going about it the way you want, for something they do on their own free time as a service to others is not the way.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Oh no! One pass wasn't perfectly placed! Cut this loser!

It's amazing that it took Jimmy 8 years to have his first imperfect pass.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

If you want to review a particular play, go for it. Repeatedly harassing someone because they aren't going about it the way you want, for something they do on their own free time as a service to others is not the way.

Show me where I'm harassing anyone.

Because I said JD's video probably wouldn't show that play?

You can't be serious.
Show me where I'm harassing anyone.

Because I said JD's video probably wouldn't show that play?

You can't be serious.

Don't play dumb and lay off the passive aggressive comments. If you don't like what he does, then don't watch, simple as that. There's other sources you can look towards or you can do your own analysis of plays and pick whichever ones interest you most.
With dropped passes, an NFL WR would tell you that if he could touch it, he should've caught it. An NFL quarterback would say that he should've thrown a more catchable ball.

It's a little bit of both. Jimmy isn't quite Drew Brees in accuracy, but he delivers pretty accurate balls in the middle of the field and on screens. Yes, our guys are fantastic in RAC, but Jimmy plays a big part in that too.

As a starting level NFL QB, Jimmy can make all the throws, but I wish he had a little more velocity on the throws to the perimeter and downfield. I feel that is one of the things that limits him from stretching the defense more.
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
100% on Jimmy. A perfect pass but there are multiple thousands millions even trillions of articles that show that a high or behind pass is all Jimmy's fault even though it was a perfect pass.

lol

not a "perfect" pass but an easy catch nonetheless

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
received one of the game balls

also happy birthday Jimmy fellow Scorpios fo life
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I'm over it. Can't remember the last time he had 3 straight solid games.

This is what I'm saying yes he was Jimmy Jesus against the Bears. Yes someone like me would say Deebo and Mitchell did most of the work. But he played well. But he can only be Jimmy Jesus two or three times a year. That two or three times will not get us to the Super Bowl again. We don't have the same team or the same talent to help him.

it was Halloween. so Jimmy was just Jimmy Jesus for 1 day. back to being downhill from here.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
With dropped passes, an NFL WR would tell you that if he could touch it, he should've caught it. An NFL quarterback would say that he should've thrown a more catchable ball.

It's a little bit of both. Jimmy isn't quite Drew Brees in accuracy, but he delivers pretty accurate balls in the middle of the field and on screens. Yes, our guys are fantastic in RAC, but Jimmy plays a big part in that too.

As a starting level NFL QB, Jimmy can make all the throws, but I wish he had a little more velocity on the throws to the perimeter and downfield. I feel that is one of the things that limits him from stretching the defense more.

This is correct. It's rarely the fault of just one player, but it's also rarely a 50/50 split either. On most of the drops, the receiver should have caught it.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I got this off someone else but it gave me a chuckle lol

on a side note, I liked that spike and fire after his 2nd rushing td from him

Share 49ersWebzone