There are 75 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Dude...let.it.go.
You've been harping on this and will all year. We ALL get it. You don't have to keep saying it over and over and over and over and over and over.

You posted about this well over 200 times. It's not happening until either next season or we get eliminated from playoff contention.

Let. It. Go.

So don't get mad when our team is not good next year Because trey doesn't have any game experience

If Trey's not good next year it won't be because he sat this year.

agreed
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I'm still waiting to see the incomplete pass to Deebo over the middle. Anyone have that clip? Or will I have to wait for JDs video that probably won't show it.

1. explain why I should show it in how it has to answer why and how we won.
2. You can always buy gamepass yourself.
3. I'm sure there's guys on Twitter who will cover it.

4. Why bring me up at all?

4. You're right. I shouldn't have brought you up.

1. And again… you can make whatever you want.

2-3. Maybe I will. I'd like to see videos of every pass in each game. I might have to make a new channel.

If you wanna channel for every pass in the game, yeah that definitely ain't gonna be mine. Not sure why anyone would do that unless they literally had nothing better to do with a lot of time.

As for, "whatever I want" I'm selecting plays right now, probably gonna be 15-16 plays as some will take more time and I'm trying to stay under 17-18 min each video. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but I don't like going over.

So, if I cover 3 explosive runs, the tunnel screen, the big pass before the half-all plays that directly led to points, unless I only cover 2 or 3 plays on defense that means I have to leave out the TD runs, the 2 pt conv and any other plays on our scoring drives.

I want to show how Kyle got in a play call rhythm cause it was really good there for a stretch of one thing off of another, but, showing the play you're asking for wouldn't allow for that.

So, again, out yourself in my shoes, why would I talk about a play on a drive where the kicker missed a FG when we won by 11 points over those other plays? I can't do both. I just can't. Don't have time.

Why are you getting so defensive again? All I said was you probably wouldn't show that clip. Which turned out to be true. I already said I shouldn't have mentioned your channel.

I just think it's funny you'd make that bolded remark when you yourself make videos that take time and effort. Is this sour grapes from you?

In fact… I think making a video showing all passing plays would take much less time than your videos since I wouldn't have commentary or any breakdowns. I wouldn't need to only show clips that fit any narrative. Just show the film.

Seems like you're taking this personally. Lol why is that?

Sorry it originally sounded like you're saying a channel breaking down every single pass play in detail. That'd take so much time, it's not even funny.

If you're looking for a channel with just passing plays cutup from game film, I'm pretty sure if YT spots it, it'll get pulled because that's against their rules. You can't just cutup copyright stuff and post it without doing anything to make it your own content. You have to add commentary, at minimum. Anyone who is doing it without making it their own is in violation of YT.
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I got this off someone else but it gave me a chuckle lol

on a side note, I liked that spike and fire after his 2nd rushing td from him

hahahaha damn. Well according to this, Sunday is not looking good, at all.

This picture is gold.
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
100% on Jimmy. A perfect pass but there are multiple thousands millions even trillions of articles that show that a high or behind pass is all Jimmy's fault even though it was a perfect pass.

We'll need to see a video to accurately judge it. The still image doesn't show the velocity of the throw and as we've learned from the comments on every Trey throw that was dropped, if the QB doesn't do a soft underhand toss then it's their fault if the ball is dropped. Maybe Jimmy "babykap" Garoppolo needs to learn how to throw with touch?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Garoppolo was the only one having Goodwin feast (when health) so there goes that take.

I'll hold you to that bet!

Because I've been pinning for that too since Kyle got rid of Goodwin.

He was forced fed the ball because their was no one else. Godwin was our XWR because their was no one else.

Force fed. And he did so well he got a contract extension from Kyle. If you haven't noticed, Kyle loves to feature guys, one at a time per year. This year it's Deebo. It's what he does.

Like Garoppolo and others have confirmed, he's just executing the play calls and Kyle continues to confirm he's doing what's asked of him.

Kyle is and has always been the QB here, like it or not. Wait until Trey starts. You'll see it.

until Jimmy decides to run it in himself

It's painful how accurately that image sums up his entire career here.

The only part of the cycle that's missing from that image is him coming down with an injury.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Nov 2, 2021 at 12:00 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Funny how the area of the field you b***h about weekly was exploited with Jimmy and Goodwin and since Goodwin has been gone, it hasn't. Maybe this is more of a scheme, philosophy and personnel choice by Kyle (not Jimmy).

+10 yards to the deeper outside with guys like Aiyuk and Deebo who don't create space like Goodwin did is a lower % throw that can lead to pick 6's.

Go rewatch the videos of Goodwin here. His speed was very much respected here and it helped create a lot of space on sideline routes.

You want what I want. But Kyle hasn't brought that guy in here and Goodwin was inherited.

OR maybe it's Kyle looking at his current $100M QB and HIS skill set over the past 4 yrs...making adjustments to it and bringing in the proper personnel for Jimmy to have success? Wild concept, I know. We never talk about anyone doing such a crazy thing like that.

Based off what? I'm seeing Deebo make those catches. I've seen BA make those catches. They can lead to DPIs just as well in todays game. Jimmy historically doesn't have to throw it outside the numbers past 10 yards to have a high INT% anyway.

Godwin was not inherited...they signed him their first off season. Kyle has always had a guy with speed in his WR room. This was talked about when we discussed what Kyle would be looking for when building his roster back in 2017. Your boys on the better Rivals pod talked about it plenty. It was all about separation/speed at the WR position. I'm old enough to remember everyone b***hing about having small quick WRs in here. Now it's a bunch of bigger bodied WRs that can make contested catches and get YAC. That IMO is based off what our $100M QB is good at doing (quick release, fairly accurate on those short throws) let the receivers make the plays.

LOL, so he had no problems doing it on the regular with Goodwin but now Kyle shuts him down because he doesn't think he has the arm?

You make zero sense.

Whenever you see Aiyuk and Deebo on those sideline outs, they almost always have a DB right on top of them...deflecting passes, PD's, INT...almost always contested.

I wouldn't go there either as a play caller.

No DB is going to respect the speed of Aiyuk and Deebo outside and certainly not like Goodwin. Goodwin became a decent route runner here but most of that space created was due to respecting his deep speed.

Originally posted by random49er:
I'm still waiting to see the incomplete pass to Deebo over the middle. Anyone have that clip? Or will I have to wait for JDs video that probably won't show it.

C'mon man. You really think jonny would leave that kinda stuff out on purpose? Give the guy a break.

LOL. oof. nah I'm sure he will showcase it though. he had plenty of criticism for Jimmy last video
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Its possible that a ball should have been caught in spite of it being a poor pass. The two are not mutually exclusive.

i appreciate your neutral but fair objective stance

4. You're right. I shouldn't have brought you up.

1. And again… you can make whatever you want.

2-3. Maybe I will. I'd like to see videos of every pass in each game. I might have to make a new channel.

If you wanna channel for every pass in the game, yeah that definitely ain't gonna be mine. Not sure why anyone would do that unless they literally had nothing better to do with a lot of time.

As for, "whatever I want" I'm selecting plays right now, probably gonna be 15-16 plays as some will take more time and I'm trying to stay under 17-18 min each video. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but I don't like going over.

So, if I cover 3 explosive runs, the tunnel screen, the big pass before the half-all plays that directly led to points, unless I only cover 2 or 3 plays on defense that means I have to leave out the TD runs, the 2 pt conv and any other plays on our scoring drives.

I want to show how Kyle got in a play call rhythm cause it was really good there for a stretch of one thing off of another, but, showing the play you're asking for wouldn't allow for that.

So, again, out yourself in my shoes, why would I talk about a play on a drive where the kicker missed a FG when we won by 11 points over those other plays? I can't do both. I just can't. Don't have time.

Why are you getting so defensive again? All I said was you probably wouldn't show that clip. Which turned out to be true. I already said I shouldn't have mentioned your channel.

I just think it's funny you'd make that bolded remark when you yourself make videos that take time and effort. Is this sour grapes from you?

In fact… I think making a video showing all passing plays would take much less time than your videos since I wouldn't have commentary or any breakdowns. I wouldn't need to only show clips that fit any narrative. Just show the film.

Seems like you're taking this personally. Lol why is that?

Sorry it originally sounded like you're saying a channel breaking down every single pass play in detail. That'd take so much time, it's not even funny.

If you're looking for a channel with just passing plays cutup from game film, I'm pretty sure if YT spots it, it'll get pulled because that's against their rules. You can't just cutup copyright stuff and post it without doing anything to make it your own content. You have to add commentary, at minimum. Anyone who is doing it without making it their own is in violation of YT.

Ahh… see I didn't know that. I guess I can't. Would private videos get pulled if I posted them here? Or would posting all passes from each game be against webzone rules? I genuinely don't know the answer to that but I'm guessing it would be against the rules if it's in violation of YouTube's rules.

I really wasn't trying to mock your videos. I apologize if it came off that way and if you feel like I was harassing you. I just wanted to see some of the throws from the first half that Deebo dropped and I know that you don't show a lot of incomplete passes when we win. As you showed a lot in the Colts game.
👀

Ahh… see I didn't know that. I guess I can't. Would private videos get pulled if I posted them here? Or would posting all passes from each game be against webzone rules? I genuinely don't know the answer to that but I'm guessing it would be against the rules if it's in violation of YouTube's rules.

I really wasn't trying to mock your videos. I apologize if it came off that way and if you feel like I was harassing you. I just wanted to see some of the throws from the first half that Deebo dropped and I know that you don't show a lot of incomplete passes when we win. As you showed a lot in the Colts game.

Do you not watch the games yourself?

I don't know about private videos. I know YT runs a copyright check before posting whether you make it public, private or unlisted. I know the alogrithm doesn't catch everything but if someone from the NFL saw it, they can send it a flag request and have it pulled too.
Originally posted by Heroism:
👀

If what they're saying is true then it basically means that going forward, Jimmy is literally 1 INT away from being benched.
Share 49ersWebzone