There are 122 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Its possible that a ball should have been caught in spite of it being a poor pass. The two are not mutually exclusive.

i appreciate your neutral but fair objective stance

There's no question that Deebo should have caught it. But just because a ball should have been caught doesn't necessarily mean it was a good throw. I'd love to see the video of this play again. In real time it looked very behind.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by Heroism:
👀

If what they're saying is true then it basically means that going forward, Jimmy is literally 1 INT away from being benched.

In your dreams, yes. In reality, nope. INTs will come every QB throws them. Brady had his share last Sunday. When you have a franchise QB you don't bench him.
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Nov 2, 2021 at 12:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I'm still waiting to see the incomplete pass to Deebo over the middle. Anyone have that clip? Or will I have to wait for JDs video that probably won't show it.

it was one of deebo's two or three drops

Yeah that's why I want to see it.

Because I'm sorry I don't trust you guys to make a fair judgment if it was a bad pass or not considering the level of brown nosing that goes on in here. If it was on Deebo I have no problem admitting my mistake.

You mean the one that hit him in both hands? It's not like Garoppolo throws 110mph fastballs. It was simply a drop. Deebo admitted to having the dropsies early but overcame it.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
If what they're saying is true then it basically means that going forward, Jimmy is literally 1 INT away from being benched.

I wonder if anyone on here caught Trey warming up.

Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Its possible that a ball should have been caught in spite of it being a poor pass. The two are not mutually exclusive.

i appreciate your neutral but fair objective stance

There's no question that Deebo should have caught it. But just because a ball should have been caught doesn't necessarily mean it was a good throw. I'd love to see the video of this play again. In real time it looked very behind.

It's looked as though the ball was slightly behind, maybe a little high, but yeah, no excuses not to have caught that pass.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I'm still waiting to see the incomplete pass to Deebo over the middle. Anyone have that clip? Or will I have to wait for JDs video that probably won't show it.

it was one of deebo's two or three drops

Yeah that's why I want to see it.

Because I'm sorry I don't trust you guys to make a fair judgment if it was a bad pass or not considering the level of brown nosing that goes on in here. If it was on Deebo I have no problem admitting my mistake.

If you are talking about the one that went through his hands, I also believe that pass was errant. While it absolutely could/should have been caught, I find tend to give the WR the benefit of the doubt if the pass is poor (regardless of QB).

Why would you give any of our receivers the benefit of the doubt when collectively, they lead the league in drops? Esp. when you're constantly watching the opposition make incredible acrobatic catches for their QB?
  • thl408
👀

Whoa. The part about Lance warming up.
Originally posted by thl408:

I was trying to find something, anything to substantiate this claim, and I found this random person's Tweet on Twitter. They claimed to be at the game, and this was tweeted during the game.

Originally posted by jonnydel:

1. explain why I should show it in how it has to answer why and how we won.
2. You can always buy gamepass yourself.
3. I'm sure there's guys on Twitter who will cover it.

4. Why bring me up at all?

4. You're right. I shouldn't have brought you up.

1. And again… you can make whatever you want.

2-3. Maybe I will. I'd like to see videos of every pass in each game. I might have to make a new channel.

Ohhhh. Please do!! We all need some extra comedy in our lives.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Why would you give any of our receivers the benefit of the doubt when collectively, they lead the league in drops? Esp. when you're constantly watching the opposition make incredible acrobatic catches for their QB?

I was going nuts at the beginning of the game. It wasn't like the weather the week prior. Just looked like a lack of concentration.

I was trying to find something, anything to substantiate this claim, and I found this random person's Tweet on Twitter. They claimed to be at the game, and this was tweeted during the game.

Considering he always has to be ready to go in for a RPO, of course he needs to stay warm.
Against the Bears we basically got doubled in time of possession in the first half.

CHI 19:15
SF 10:45

Remember we had zero punts and zero turnovers all game. This lopsided possession was due to our D not being able to get CHI off the field. Big credit to JG and the offense to produce 33 points off only 22 mins of possession for the game.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Oh no! One pass wasn't perfectly placed! Cut this loser!

The WZ has lost its Gotdamn mind. Yesterday it was all IAY and the proper way to express ones joy over a win and now it's about a Deebo drop...er, a poor Jimmy throw.

Interesting how it ALL comes from one simple angle.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by jonnydel:

1. explain why I should show it in how it has to answer why and how we won.
2. You can always buy gamepass yourself.
3. I'm sure there's guys on Twitter who will cover it.

4. Why bring me up at all?

4. You're right. I shouldn't have brought you up.

1. And again… you can make whatever you want.

2-3. Maybe I will. I'd like to see videos of every pass in each game. I might have to make a new channel.

Ohhhh. Please do!! We all need some extra comedy in our lives.

Is this not harassment?
👀

Lol Grant Cohn
Share 49ersWebzone