There are 123 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jcs:
He should've just nailed brunskill and mack in the back to satisfy niner talk.

It hit Deebo in the hands, no excuses.

better say the same about Lance....how many drops did Jimmy have this game 3 or 4? He must be throwing the ball too hard, maybe Jimmy can learn to throw with touch?
Originally posted by Polkadots:
While the first part may be true, it's irrelevant. The pass was not "perfect" as one poster said, sarcastically. It wasn't a horrible pass either. The pass should have been caught. And, even though the pass hit Deebo in the "triangle," he can't be blamed 100% either. There is more than enough blame to go around on this particular play. Some on JG--most on DS.

Yeah I'm just posting the clip...Deebo should have caught it, Jimmy could have throw it better. Whatever.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
100% on Jimmy. A perfect pass but there are multiple thousands millions even trillions of articles that show that a high or behind pass is all Jimmy's fault even though it was a perfect pass.

We'll need to see a video to accurately judge it. The still image doesn't show the velocity of the throw and as we've learned from the comments on every Trey throw that was dropped, if the QB doesn't do a soft underhand toss then it's their fault if the ball is dropped. Maybe Jimmy "babykap" Garoppolo needs to learn how to throw with touch?

screen shots are the worst.

Deebo should have caught that, but there's no reason for Jimmy to be so inaccurate on that pass. Completely inexplicable. It's no wonder why Shanahan might have been close to physically assaulting him on the sideline.

NY, this is why I can't take you serious that you call me biased, LMAO. Madrid is the MOST biased film guy I may have ever seen. He's posted ONE video from the Chicago game and it's that pass....lol...like...for real?
[ Edited by jonnydel on Nov 2, 2021 at 12:53 PM ]
Deebo should have caught that, but there's no reason for Jimmy to be so inaccurate on that pass. Completely inexplicable. It's no wonder why Shanahan might have been close to physically assaulting him on the sideline.

In the end we won. On the road. In the NFL. That ain't easy. JG got the game ball. FEELS GREAT BABY. We're on to the Cardinals.
Originally posted by Polkadots:
While the first part may be true, it's irrelevant. The pass was not "perfect" as one poster said, sarcastically. It wasn't a horrible pass either. The pass should have been caught. And, even though the pass hit Deebo in the "triangle," he can't be blamed 100% either. There is more than enough blame to go around on this particular play. Some on JG--most on DS.

Yeah I'm just posting the clip...Deebo should have caught it, Jimmy could have throw it better. Whatever.

Exactly. Our WR's are like Jimmy. Everything needs to be perfect to be successful.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
I'm still waiting to see the incomplete pass to Deebo over the middle. Anyone have that clip? Or will I have to wait for JDs video that probably won't show it.

1. explain why I should show it in how it has to answer why and how we won.
2. You can always buy gamepass yourself.
3. I'm sure there's guys on Twitter who will cover it.

4. Why bring me up at all?

4. You're right. I shouldn't have brought you up.

1. And again… you can make whatever you want.

2-3. Maybe I will. I'd like to see videos of every pass in each game. I might have to make a new channel.

Ohhhh. Please do!! We all need some extra comedy in our lives.

Is this not harassment?

No. The emoji removes the harassment angle.
NY, this is why I can't take you serious that you call me biased, LMAO. Madrid is the MOST biased film guy I may have ever seen. He's posted ONE video from the Chicago game and it's that pass....lol...like...for real?

calm down...someone asked for the video and this was on my TL. Deebo should have caught it but jimmy could have thrown it better.

It's okay for you to say it wasn't the most accurate pass. Jimmy will forgive you

Rich will post more than that and you know it. I'm not the biggest fan of him either but whatever not everyone's take is gonna be the same. Such is life.

If jonn… er richjmadrid is the one going through the effort of putting these videos together, doesn't he have the right to decide which clips he's going to post?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

In the end we won. On the road. In the NFL. That ain't easy. JG got the game ball. FEELS GREAT BABY. We're on to the Cardinals.

3-4 with zero wins over teams with a winning record doesn't feel great. Jimmy played well in this game for the most part, but the consistency is never there. As has been said about him numerous times, he is the most consistently inconsistent QB in the NFL.

calm down...someone asked for the video and this was on my TL. Deebo should have caught it but jimmy could have thrown it better.

It's okay for you to say it wasn't the most accurate pass. Jimmy will forgive you

Rich will post more than that and you know it. I'm not the biggest fan of him either but whatever not everyone's take is gonna be the same. Such is life.

JG got it there. That's all you can ask for a QB. This is 100% on Deebo imo. In the end it doesn't matter. Game over. We won. Deebo balled out as did JG. Nothing perfect in life and rarely is any given play perfect. This really doesn't deserve the 10+ pages of screenshots and video it is getting lol.

If jonn… er richjmadrid is the one going through the effort of putting these videos together, doesn't he have the right to decide which clips he's going to post?

That's why you'll never see me run over to Rich's page and say, "YOU HAVE TO SHOW EVERY THROW!!!"

He can do what he wants. I find it completely hilarious that you guys who call me bias would post anything of Rich's. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy. But that obviously has flown over some heads.

That's why you'll never see me run over to Rich's page and say, "YOU HAVE TO SHOW EVERY THROW!!!"

He can do what he wants. I find it completely hilarious that you guys who call me bias would post anything of Rich's. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy. But that obviously has flown over some heads.

Bruh… I apologized to you and you're still lying about what I said.

Unless you're talking about someone else then my apologies once again.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
JG got it there. That's all you can ask for a QB. This is 100% on Deebo imo. In the end it doesn't matter. Game over. We won. Deebo balled out as did JG. Nothing perfect in life and rarely is any given play perfect. This really doesn't deserve the 10+ pages of screenshots and video it is getting lol.

No that's not all you ask for from your $100M QB. no it's not 100% on Deebo, the WR is WIDE OPEN on a slant...you don't throw it high and behind. Jimmy is a NFL starting QB and that's about as easy as it gets throwing a football in the NFL. Why are passes like that always acceptable from fans like you?

What happens if that play resulted in SF losing the game? what happened if it was 3rd and 8 late in the 4th and they don't covert? Yes the won, that's great. They can't afford to do s**t like that every week though.

Have a little objectivity in here dude...I thought Jimmy had some great throws and played a good game overall, saying he threw a subpar ball to Deebo doesn't need to be defended so hard. Yes he should have caught it YES it was a poorly thrown ball. He's not a 21 yr old rookie who's got 300 career passing attempts under his belt. He's a 8 yr vet with 3 in a 1/2 yrs of starting experience in college as well. Throw the f**king ball better.

I don't see how posting a tweet that just shows video of the throw/drop that was being discussed reflects bias. It's not like the video was Rich's analysis, it's just an unedited clip from the all-22.
Share 49ersWebzone