There are 257 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jonnydel:
That's why you'll never see me run over to Rich's page and say, "YOU HAVE TO SHOW EVERY THROW!!!"

He can do what he wants. I find it completely hilarious that you guys who call me bias would post anything of Rich's. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy. But that obviously has flown over some heads.

I posted the clip, I don't give a s**t what Rich says in the tweet...people can judge for themselves on throw. We're all big boys here.

Like I said Jonny it's okay to say it was high and behind. It's also okay to say Deebo should have caught it. BOTH things can be true.
From all angles.. Deebo should of made that catch. For the same reason JG should of had a better throw (wide open), Deebo should of caught what ever hits both hands as he wasnt about to get hit either.

It's like 60/40 on Deebo/JG. Deebo's made tougher catches in the past, though its not all on him.. it is his job.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Bruh… I apologized to you and you're still lying about what I said.

Unless you're talking about someone else then my apologies once again.

Nah I think he's mad or whatever because I posted a clip of a guy he doesn't like...big deal. It literally popped up on my TL when everyone was talking about it, I think you asked for the clip. So I posted it. now I'm a hypocrite because I posted a clip from Rich

I'm not a massive Rich fan and he can be a little bias (and a ass). Doesn't mean that clip is wrong lol. We're all big boys in here and can come to a conclusion on that throw.

Not the end of the world. Should have caught it, should have been thrown better. It's okay to admit both there.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
100% on Jimmy. A perfect pass but there are multiple thousands millions even trillions of articles that show that a high or behind pass is all Jimmy's fault even though it was a perfect pass.

We'll need to see a video to accurately judge it. The still image doesn't show the velocity of the throw and as we've learned from the comments on every Trey throw that was dropped, if the QB doesn't do a soft underhand toss then it's their fault if the ball is dropped. Maybe Jimmy "babykap" Garoppolo needs to learn how to throw with touch?

screen shots are the worst.

Come on NY, if Trey throws that you and most others on this forum are putting the blame 100% on Deebo.
In reality, it's extremely difficult kit to catch slants and crossing routes thrown behind you.

I'm just posting the clip, someone asked for it. Screen shots are a waste of time.

Fair enough
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
From all angles.. Deebo should of made that catch. For the same reason JG should of had a better throw (wide open), Deebo should of caught what ever hits both hands as he wasnt about to get hit either.

It's like 60/40 on Deebo/JG. Deebo's made tougher catches in the past, though its not all on him.. it is his job.

50/50 IMO on a wide open slant QB should throw that in stride. but yes went through his hands. Who cares
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
JG got it there. That's all you can ask for a QB. This is 100% on Deebo imo. In the end it doesn't matter. Game over. We won. Deebo balled out as did JG. Nothing perfect in life and rarely is any given play perfect. This really doesn't deserve the 10+ pages of screenshots and video it is getting lol.

No that's not all you ask for from your $100M QB. no it's not 100% on Deebo, the WR is WIDE OPEN on a slant...you don't throw it high and behind. Jimmy is a NFL starting QB and that's about as easy as it gets throwing a football in the NFL. Why are passes like that always acceptable from fans like you?

What happens if that play resulted in SF losing the game? what happened if it was 3rd and 8 late in the 4th and they don't covert? Yes the won, that's great. They can't afford to do s**t like that every week though.

Have a little objectivity in here dude...I thought Jimmy had some great throws and played a good game overall, saying he threw a subpar ball to Deebo doesn't need to be defended so hard. Yes he should have caught it YES it was a poorly thrown ball. He's not a 21 yr old rookie who's got 300 career passing attempts under his belt. He's a 8 yr vet with 3 in a 1/2 yrs of starting experience in college as well. Throw the f**king ball better.

Good points. Now we are on to the Cardinals. I don't ask anyone to play perfect. No such thing. The W is all that matters.
100% on Jimmy. A perfect pass but there are multiple thousands millions even trillions of articles that show that a high or behind pass is all Jimmy's fault even though it was a perfect pass.

We'll need to see a video to accurately judge it. The still image doesn't show the velocity of the throw and as we've learned from the comments on every Trey throw that was dropped, if the QB doesn't do a soft underhand toss then it's their fault if the ball is dropped. Maybe Jimmy "babykap" Garoppolo needs to learn how to throw with touch?

Come on NY, if Trey throws that you and most others on this forum are putting the blame 100% on Deebo.
In reality, it's extremely difficult kit to catch slants and crossing routes thrown behind you.

I'm just posting the clip, someone asked for it. Screen shots are a waste of time.

Fair enough
it was neither high nor behind
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
He should've just nailed brunskill and mack in the back to satisfy niner talk.

It hit Deebo in the hands, no excuses.

better say the same about Lance....how many drops did Jimmy have this game 3 or 4? He must be throwing the ball too hard, maybe Jimmy can learn to throw with touch?

I agree with what Kyle said in the preseason they better get used to it. Outside of Garcon every one of Kyle's WR's have had issues catching the damn ball from whomever is the QB.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
If what they're saying is true then it basically means that going forward, Jimmy is literally 1 INT away from being benched.

I wonder if anyone on here caught Trey warming up.

Shanny's being as patient as possible.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Oh no! One pass wasn't perfectly placed! Cut this loser!

The WZ has lost its Gotdamn mind. Yesterday it was all IAY and the proper way to express ones joy over a win and now it's about a Deebo drop...er, a poor Jimmy throw.

Interesting how it ALL comes from one simple angle.

Lol,...can't help it huh?

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Fair enough

It was both high and behind. Lol

You know damn well that if Lance threw that you'd be saying it was a bad throw. Because it would be.

How is this a bad throw?!

Lol haterism is the worst...
Originally posted by random49er:
what promise is that.. you had trouble reading what i said last time.. now you are making up promises

Huh? The point being made to you was that it wouldn't be a cakewalk, especially given our record last year,,...but you were hearing none of that.
Re:

i didn't change anything. We are still the top dog in our div.
if you want to put them on a pedestal above us, go ahead

Lol but as Gore told you:

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Your argument was that there's nobody else good in the division. Stop trying to change your arguments around all the time.

everyone else in the div is too good, like who lol

Like the team that was a WR mistake away from still being undefeated? Maybe they have a chance?

I'm juss saying, you promised this division would still be ours this year, and that the division is weak. I endured all the tough talk bravado before the season began,...just wanted to make sure you're keeping your promise on how we'll still own it this yr.
lol Like i said you had trouble reading

never said it was ours as you didn't post comment, because i never said it.

This was said as in a vacuum towards our team and Div only and it still holds true

you did keep quite on the bet tho

How is this a bad throw?!

Lol haterism is the worst...

It wasn't a perfectly accurate throw but accurate enough. A "bad throw" doesn't hit a receiver in the hands. It lands at his feet or out of reach. Garoppolo's throw to Deebo in the EZ was a bad throw.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Fair enough

It was both high and behind. Lol

You know damn well that if Lance threw that you'd be saying it was a bad throw. Because it would be.
no i wouldn't lol

it's not over his head and not behind him.. pretty clear
Share 49ersWebzone