There are 289 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
It wasn't a perfectly accurate throw but accurate enough. A "bad throw" doesn't hit a receiver in the hands. It lands at his feet or out of reach. Garoppolo's throw to Deebo in the EZ was a bad throw.

Deebo getting a lot of money to catch the ball. Not every throw will be perfect but that was 100% catchable.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by thl408:
Whoa. The part about Lance warming up.

I was trying to find something, anything to substantiate this claim, and I found this random person's Tweet on Twitter. They claimed to be at the game, and this was tweeted during the game.

So backup quarterback keeping his arm loose following the HT break? sHocKinG
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by random49er:
what promise is that.. you had trouble reading what i said last time.. now you are making up promises

Huh? The point being made to you was that it wouldn't be a cakewalk, especially given our record last year,,...but you were hearing none of that.
Re:

i didn't change anything. We are still the top dog in our div.
if you want to put them on a pedestal above us, go ahead

Lol but as Gore told you:

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Your argument was that there's nobody else good in the division. Stop trying to change your arguments around all the time.

everyone else in the div is too good, like who lol

Like the team that was a WR mistake away from still being undefeated? Maybe they have a chance?

I'm juss saying, you promised this division would still be ours this year, and that the division is weak. I endured all the tough talk bravado before the season began,...just wanted to make sure you're keeping your promise on how we'll still own it this yr.
lol Like i said you had trouble reading

never said it was ours as you didn't post comment, because i never said it.

This was said as in a vacuum towards our team and Div only and it still holds true

you did keep quite on the bet tho

A vaccuum, huh? I'm just asking about the division, if there are any other potential good teams of it, and how we'll own it this year.

2 points of contention,...nothing else. Are you still holding tight to those two points? I mean we're not even @ the halfway mark so it's your choice. (Or you can admit you were wrong? That's cool too)
what promise is that.. you had trouble reading what i said last time.. now you are making up promises

Huh? The point being made to you was that it wouldn't be a cakewalk, especially given our record last year,,...but you were hearing none of that.
Re:

Your argument was that there's nobody else good in the division. Stop trying to change your arguments around all the time.

Like the team that was a WR mistake away from still being undefeated? Maybe they have a chance?

I'm juss saying, you promised this division would still be ours this year, and that the division is weak. I endured all the tough talk bravado before the season began,...just wanted to make sure you're keeping your promise on how we'll still own it this yr.

This was said as in a vacuum towards our team and Div only and it still holds true

A vaccuum, huh? I'm just asking about the division, if there are any other potential good teams of it, and how we'll own it this year.

2 points of contention,...nothing else. Are you still holding tight to those two points? I mean we're not even @ the halfway mark so it's your choice. (Or you can admit you were wrong? That's cool too)

What is the deal with your bold and underlines? Nobody reads your posts.
Exactly. Our WR's are like Jimmy. Everything needs to be perfect to be successful.

This just isin't true. A pass or two slips through their hands every now and then,...but they've helped out our QB1 alot in the athleticism department,...especially studs like Kittle (injured, was it a Jimmy throw again?) and Deebo.
Originally posted by thl408:
Whoa. The part about Lance warming up.

I was trying to find something, anything to substantiate this claim, and I found this random person's Tweet on Twitter. They claimed to be at the game, and this was tweeted during the game.

This is what happens when you aren't a 9er homer or have bias for or against players and coaches.

You can feel s**t. My gut was telling me that. Again there's a reason Kyle has kept Travis Benjamin on the 53 roster... but has made him inactive since Jimmy got back.

We'll see if Travis is still on the team later this week, with some IR players coming back. I do wonder if the 9ers worry Travis might get snatched up by the Raiders, after Ruggs made the worse mistake of his life last night. Edit- welp just saw that DeSean Jackson got released, will most likely go to Vegas.

Edit #2- and no Jimmy is not an INT away from being bench... or two INTs.... imo, it's based on how the game is going. Jimmy has bought himself alittle more leeway... but if we struggle to get points in the first half again...and Jimmy has turnovers... then yeah Trey might come in for that game. Not just for some package.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 2, 2021 at 2:53 PM ]

Re:

This has zero (0) to do with the 49ers. No emoji there with the harassment, btw. Back to football.

Were you on the "we'll own the division",..."there are no legit teams in it" train before the season began as well???
[ Edited by random49er on Nov 2, 2021 at 2:14 PM ]
👀

My source at the game told me Kyle said "Did you see the size of that CORNDOG!! It's got mustard!!"
[ Edited by Izyniner on Nov 2, 2021 at 2:15 PM ]

Re:

he doesn't even read his own posts

Re:

This has zero (0) to do with the 49ers. No emoji there with the harassment, btw. Back to football.

Were you on the "we'll own the division",..."there are no legit teams in it" train before the season began as well???
looks adding to what wasn't said lol

Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for MucketyMuck.
Lol I thought there was some reliable information there but Cohn is literally making s**t up just like he did when he said Jimmy was fat. Sad thing is, people will believe anything.

Jimmy a play away but gets the game ball... Do people even think?!
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Nov 2, 2021 at 2:18 PM ]

Lol this the best you got? We still have 10 games left,...you know that right? There's still room to thump your chest about what you thought and end up right. Arizona and L.A. can go on to lose their next 8 games for all we know.

But it's still hard to say you were wrong on the division's possible strength (not to mention how great we're guaranteed to be with a healthy Jimmy), huh? If you aren't going to answer to being wrong after all the boasting then your choice.

Game. Set. Match.
[ Edited by random49er on Nov 2, 2021 at 2:23 PM ]
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
screen shots are the worst.

NY, this is why I can't take you serious that you call me biased, LMAO. Madrid is the MOST biased film guy I may have ever seen. He's posted ONE video from the Chicago game and it's that pass....lol...like...for real?

If jonn… er richjmadrid is the one going through the effort of putting these videos together, doesn't he have the right to decide which clips he's going to post?

That's why you'll never see me run over to Rich's page and say, "YOU HAVE TO SHOW EVERY THROW!!!"

He can do what he wants. I find it completely hilarious that you guys who call me bias would post anything of Rich's. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy. But that obviously has flown over some heads.

Bruh… I apologized to you and you're still lying about what I said.

Unless you're talking about someone else then my apologies once again.

I am talking about someone else - that's why it's in the replies to NY and Ring
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
If what they're saying is true then it basically means that going forward, Jimmy is literally 1 INT away from being benched.

I wonder if anyone on here caught Trey warming up.

Shanny's being as patient as possible.

backup QB's throw throughout the game all the time. I saw Trey doing it on the broadcast before the 2nd to last drive, if I remember right. I remember being in the 7th row at Candlestick against the Cards and their backup QB was throwing on the sideline most of the times our offense was on the field. They have to stay warmed up throughout the game cause they're always a play away from going in. I really think this is making something out of nothing.

Lol this the best you got? We still have 10 games left,...you know that right?

But it's still hard to say you were wrong on the division's possible strength (not to mention how great we're guaranteed to be with a healthy Jimmy), huh? If you aren't going to answer to being wrong after all the boasting then your choice.

Game. Set. Match.
See you have trouble reading

The original post i replied to said we were far worst and not even close to the other 3 teams

Example
A) LA
B) Sea
C) AZ
Z) SF

I said "everyone else in the div is too good, like who lol"

but you take it as me saying everyone is weak in the Div, which in no way did i say or even hint at that. lol
Share 49ersWebzone