Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
what promise is that.. you had trouble reading what i said last time.. now you are making up promises

Huh? The point being made to you was that it wouldn't be a cakewalk, especially given our record last year,,...but you were hearing none of that.
Re:

i didn't change anything. We are still the top dog in our div.
if you want to put them on a pedestal above us, go ahead

Lol but as Gore told you:

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Your argument was that there's nobody else good in the division. Stop trying to change your arguments around all the time.

everyone else in the div is too good, like who lol

Like the team that was a WR mistake away from still being undefeated? Maybe they have a chance?

I'm juss saying, you promised this division would still be ours this year, and that the division is weak. I endured all the tough talk bravado before the season began,...just wanted to make sure you're keeping your promise on how we'll still own it this yr.
lol Like i said you had trouble reading

never said it was ours as you didn't post comment, because i never said it.

This was said as in a vacuum towards our team and Div only and it still holds true

you did keep quite on the bet tho

A vaccuum, huh? I'm just asking about the division, if there are any other potential good teams of it, and how we'll own it this year.

2 points of contention,...nothing else. Are you still holding tight to those two points? I mean we're not even @ the halfway mark so it's your choice. (Or you can admit you were wrong? That's cool too)

What is the deal with your bold and underlines? Nobody reads your posts.

This has zero (0) to do with the 49ers. No emoji there with the harassment, btw. Back to football.

Were you on the "we'll own the division",..."there are no legit teams in it" train before the season began as well???

Haha. Love it. Keep bringing it.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
In honor of Jimmy G's bday, I made my famous roasted pepper cavatappi milano (and by famous I mean my wife likes it lol)

In honor of Jimmy G's bday, I made my famous roasted pepper cavatappi milano (and by famous I mean my wife likes it lol)

She probably thinks it's high and behind

Pics?

Yeah but will you sweat olive oil?
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by jcs:

Rooting against a team is just as pathetic, Grant.

he's saying he's impartial. whats the issue

This issue is he's not impartial. He wants the 49ers to lose because that means more clicks for him. He's about as impartial as anyone on this board.

just because he doesn't openly root for them doesn't mean he's rooting for them to lose.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
This is just haterism plain and simple. We had 10 mins of possession in the first half to the Bears 20. Let that sink in when you talk about us struggling to score points in the first half. We didn't turn the ball over once. We didn't punt once. In the entire game. You would be more accurate to say we would make changes defensively to get a Bears O without their starting RB, without their "QB1", going with the rookie, and we can't get them off the field. Yet you focus in on taking out JG, the guy who got the gameball? Tall, frosty glass of straight up haterade. Yeah Trey is coming in... next season. No more Trey package. JG can run that package himself anyway.

If anyone besides you (and the usual others), called me out for haterism.... I would respond in serious way.

But nope, sorry 49erFaithful6..you burned that bridge awhile back.

You let me know when you want me to take you serious. I'll wait a full two weeks of serious posting from you, then maybe I'll come around.

I call em how I see em. What I realize is that a lot of people on here don't root for us to win. They root for JG to suck because they want Trey in the game. They root for us to lose cuz they want Shanahan fired. These people are not real fans imo. Yeah I root for us to win. I root for JG to have the success I know he is capable of having. If that makes me an unserious poster, so be it. If that offends people or you, so be it.

As far as "burning bridges"? This is a fan site. At the end of the day football is for fun. Relax, enjoy the forum, the water is warm, the people are friendly, even if you disagree with someone the whole point is interesting conversation with fellow fans.
Originally posted by jcs:

Rooting against a team is just as pathetic, Grant.

he's saying he's impartial. whats the issue
Way impartial... He's a troll. He's is an extremely poor man's skip. He says stuff and lies to get people to click.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Nov 2, 2021 at 3:40 PM ]
lol fat jimmy
This is just haterism plain and simple. We had 10 mins of possession in the first half to the Bears 20. Let that sink in when you talk about us struggling to score points in the first half. We didn't turn the ball over once. We didn't punt once. In the entire game. You would be more accurate to say we would make changes defensively to get a Bears O without their starting RB, without their "QB1", going with the rookie, and we can't get them off the field. Yet you focus in on taking out JG, the guy who got the gameball? Tall, frosty glass of straight up haterade. Yeah Trey is coming in... next season. No more Trey package. JG can run that package himself anyway.

If anyone besides you (and the usual others), called me out for haterism.... I would respond in serious way.

You let me know when you want me to take you serious. I'll wait a full two weeks of serious posting from you, then maybe I'll come around.

I call em how I see em. What I realize is that a lot of people on here don't root for us to win. They root for JG to suck because they want Trey in the game. They root for us to lose cuz they want Shanahan fired. These people are not real fans imo. Yeah I root for us to win. I root for JG to have the success I know he is capable of having. If that makes me an unserious poster, so be it. If that offends people or you, so be it.

As far as "burning bridges"? This is a fan site. At the end of the day football is for fun. Relax, enjoy the forum, the water is warm, the people are friendly, even if you disagree with someone the whole point is interesting conversation with fellow fans.

Shut this trolling s**t up. Now you want to come off all civil and rational????

Many who follow your posts in other threads see through this BS.

"Burn bridges", as far as being taken serious.

Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
100% on Jimmy. A perfect pass but there are multiple thousands millions even trillions of articles that show that a high or behind pass is all Jimmy's fault even though it was a perfect pass.

We'll need to see a video to accurately judge it. The still image doesn't show the velocity of the throw and as we've learned from the comments on every Trey throw that was dropped, if the QB doesn't do a soft underhand toss then it's their fault if the ball is dropped. Maybe Jimmy "babykap" Garoppolo needs to learn how to throw with touch?

screen shots are the worst.

Come on NY, if Trey throws that you and most others on this forum are putting the blame 100% on Deebo.
In reality, it's extremely difficult kit to catch slants and crossing routes thrown behind you.

the fact we're this obsessed over 1 slant is what makes this thread insufferable.
Yeah, this has become a pretty common affair in here, parsing one errant pass that, in the end, didn't alter the outcome of the game, from every conceivable angle and then in slow mo from the reverse angle and then in super slow mo from the overhead camera. Just to try and make the object of others scorn look bad.

Deebo was open, Jimmy could have made a better throw, he didn't. Next play.

It's like that pass in the flat from Lance to Hurd that they didn't connect on. There must have been 10 pages on that play with people arguing back and forth over whose 'fault' it was. It was an incomplete pass, in preseason, who cares. It's all getting really tiresome.
the fact we're this obsessed over 1 slant is what makes this thread insufferable.

No one is really "obsessed" over this one play though. It was brought up, and then discussed. Everyone who has/had a problem with this throw has also been very complimentary of Jimmy for his overall game on Sunday. But, per usual, any criticism causes the Jimmy defense team to overreact.
I'm all for a little debate and some argument, but I hate to hear people get personal and things leak out into real life. You never know what some folks are going through or what their mental state is. I'm guilty of going a little too far sometimes but I try to keep it from getting personal. AB, I apologize for bringing up the draft class constantly.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

No one is really "obsessed" over this one play though. It was brought up, and then discussed. Everyone who has/had a problem with this throw has also been very complimentary of Jimmy for his overall game on Sunday. But, per usual, any criticism causes the Jimmy defense team to overreact.

Where would you get that idea from? /s

What I realize is that a lot of people on here don't root for us to win. They root for JG to suck because they want Trey in the game. They root for us to lose cuz they want Shanahan fired. These people are not real fans imo.

Shut this trolling s**t up. Now you want to come off all civil and rational????

Many who follow your posts in other threads see through this BS.

"Burn bridges", as far as being taken serious.

Where exactly is the trolling part? I brought up time of possession. I'm talking about the game. Are you upset I called you a hater of JG? If you are a hater that's fine. You are allowed to hate whoever you want. If you're not a hater say so, so I know what's up. I will not be silent because you or anyone else say so. I'm free to post like anyone else. As far as being taken serious? I'm a fan. I'm not an analyst. I'm not a GM. I'm not an expert. I'm not a ball coach. I'm a fan. I could care less about being taken serious. I'm here to have fun, to read viewpoints and share my own. Relax and enjoy a virtual beer on me:
Share 49ersWebzone