There are 193 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Well Jimmy just lost us a game, if it happens it happens. Would have had a much less chance of it happening had we played him earlier in the season.

That's not hindsight, it had been said all along by many people.

Agreed
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
nope. Trey will cost us the playoffs or I will delete my account
Jimmy already cost us the playoffs with his s**t performance on Thursday remember

we can win both games and still not make it. Just delete your account now and join Jimmy's new team next year
Originally posted by mayo49:
I can't believe I share an opinion with Grant Cohn! This "injury" is the perfect way to move on from Jimmy but keep his value intact, can blame it on his interception in the 3rd and say "oh, he's almost healthy, Trey gives us the best chance to win, Jimmy is good enough to be our emergency backup".

Yep, Trey is our best option at QB at this moment for us.

Best option? He is the only option. You can't rely on a QB with a busted thumb on his throwing hand. Nor can you put him on the field.

I hope Trey is great. But my expectations are that he will look as lost as any other rookie would look in a big game like this one.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

👀
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I can't believe I share an opinion with Grant Cohn! This "injury" is the perfect way to move on from Jimmy but keep his value intact, can blame it on his interception in the 3rd and say "oh, he's almost healthy, Trey gives us the best chance to win, Jimmy is good enough to be our emergency backup".

Best option? He is the only option. You can't rely on a QB with a busted thumb on his throwing hand. Nor can you put him on the field.

I hope Trey is great. But my expectations are that he will look as lost as any other rookie would look in a big game like this one.

Best option, only option - what ever, he's the starter now. We should be behind him.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Well Jimmy just lost us a game, if it happens it happens. Would have had a much less chance of it happening had we played him earlier in the season.

Agreed

Excuses already.

Youre going to compare a short week on the road against the #2 team in the afc to playing the Texans at home.

He's had a full season to sit and learn. No excuses. He needs to play well. Playoffs are on the line.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Dec 28, 2021 at 4:50 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ers808:

👀

I would say you're better than this but you're simply not
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Agreed

Excuses already.

Youre going to compare a short week on the road against the #2 team in the afc to playing the Texans at home.

He's had a full season to sit and learn. No excuses. He needs to play well. Playoffs are on the line.

You're going to compare the play of an 8 year vet, to a rookie with 1 start and less than 2 weeks of starters reps
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
We need Treydey to do his slow motion zoomed in replay of Jimmy twisting off that bottle cap. 🧐

WITH the needless sound effect. Don't leave that out.

You guys are embarrassing. Qanon ass type stuff. But... Both of you also fell for Grants Jimmy is fat tweet so this is not surprising.

The guy just got done throwing a football and... I mean. Nevermind how literally embarrassing. This is the lowest of lows as far as you guys and your flat out 100% no questions asked Jimmy hatred. Please don't ever deny it again. That includes you QAnonNY.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 28, 2021 at 5:06 AM ]
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Best option, only option - what ever, he's the starter now. We should be behind him.

I wish you felt the same way about Garoppolo.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Excuses already.

Lol yeah let's compare a 8 yr vet who's had 4 yrs in the system to a rookie who played one football game since 2019.

being a scout QB is NOT the same as a paying QB in games with the starters running the offense and seeing coverages…I don't know how I can make that more simple for you.

you're the one that's been blasting off about how Lance wasn't ready, now you're ready to crucify him if he doesn't ball out. I shouldn't expect anything less.
You're going to compare the play of an 8 year vet, to a rookie with 1 start and less than 2 weeks of starters reps

He wants him to fail

He wants him to fail

He's not the only one, it's sad.

He wants him to fail

Says the guy pushing conspiracies.👀
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 28, 2021 at 5:20 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone