There are 307 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
You're going to compare the play of an 8 year vet, to a rookie with 1 start and less than 2 weeks of starters reps

He wants him to fail

He's not the only one, it's sad.

Good morning gents. And yes. This dude is a Jimmy G burner account WOW.
Trey time!!
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
You're going to compare the play of an 8 year vet, to a rookie with 1 start and less than 2 weeks of starters reps

He wants him to fail

Says the guy pushing conspiracies.👀

Deflecting…I didn't post that tweet. I don't care either way. I think he's hurt
I'll be pulling for Garoppolo wherever he ends up next year, but unfortunately this looks to be the last game for him in SF. Bad way for him and the team to go out on. Look forward to Lance, and hope for a playoff run. Pray Shanahan puts together a much better plan than he did for Lance against Ariz.

He wants him to fail

Says the guy pushing conspiracies.👀

Deflecting…I didn't post that tweet. I don't care either way. I think he's hurt
Lol what am I deflecting exactly? I didn't quote an obvious conspiracy post. Now you're acting like you didn't.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 28, 2021 at 5:55 AM ]
How hard he tries to play tells us how good Trey has been looking
It seems like people should be happy but they still just tear the guy down and now have to stoop to by far the lowest and make up conspiracies. It's clear what their motives have been since air yards during the off-season.

Be happy. Trey is finally getting his chance(maybe).. I'm pretty stoked myself. It's a dawning of a new era!
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 28, 2021 at 5:40 AM ]
Lol what am I deflecting exactly? I didn't quote an obvious conspiracy post. Now you're acting like you didn't.

I posted an emoji looking at Jimmy using his thumb completely fine. Who knows, I'm assuming he's hurts per usual. I also said in here I wasn't all for benching Jimmy for Lance in W16.

as far as deflecting it's what you do in here.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Dec 28, 2021 at 5:58 AM ]

I posted an emoji looking at Jimmy using his thumb completely fine. Who knows, I'm assuming he's hurts per usual. I also said in here I wasn't all for benching Jimmy for Lance in W16.

as far as deflecting it's what you do in here.

Ok, I'll leave your conspiracy at that but again, what am I deflecting? Could you be specific?

He wants him to fail

Why would I want him to fail?I'm a 49er fan.

I am desperate for the 49ers to be competitive again. I've seen them as championship caliber with Jimmy.

I have no idea if they can reach that level with Trey. I want him to succeed. He needs to play well as playoffs are on the line. Again, 8m not expecting greatness, but the niners spent 3 first rounders on him. Time to put the big boy pants on.

Another season another Jimmy injury.

Good news is we get to see what Trey can do. Give the organization some clarity on what to do next season as far as Jimmy is concerned and free agency is concerned.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

👀

I would say you're better than this but you're simply not

Yeah it does look fine from that video.

But at the same time it's Grant Cohn- practically President of the "I hate Jimmy" club.

No one knows the context of anything here. Especially since Jimmy is in a suit and not in uniform right after the game. Was he on some type of pain killer? He threw the ball the entire second half and no one noticed anything being off on their tv other than he didn't play very well. There was no thought of him being injured at the time. So, throwing a football the entire second half with no obvious signs of an issue equals "It's all a conspiracy" to the Grant Cohn's of the world who could probably lose debates to four year olds.

What I find kind of typical but still crappy is regardless of where one stands on Jimmy, or Jimmy vs Trey, the ones in this thread complaining about people hoping Trey fails are also probably the first to jump on the "Jimmy isn't injured, it's all a lie!" train.

Round and round we go.
Originally posted by OhioNiner:

What I find kind of typical but still crappy is regardless of where one stands on Jimmy, or Jimmy vs Trey, the ones in this thread complaining about people hoping Trey fails are also probably the first to jump on the "Jimmy isn't injured, it's all a lie!" train.

Round and round we go.

"👀"

Good post too! Thing is, even if the conspiracist are right, Shanny said it was a sprain. Shefter(sp) said it was the UCL. The deflectors should be blaming him not Shanny
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 28, 2021 at 6:32 AM ]
Isnt that former Patriots Executive (s) now with the Texans?
Welcome to Texas Garrapolo !!!

Thats where he will end up unless Carolina, Washington or Denver offer more.
Jimmy haters at their finest again.

If I remember correctly, he led the team down the field to tie the game with this injury, so obviously it wasn't excruciating at that point. Look at Trey, he finished a game and dint know about his injury until later that night.

Twisting a cap is COMPLETELY different from grasping a throwing a football accurately.

Just stop it already. It's pathetic.
Share 49ersWebzone