There are 345 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
You pushed an obvious conspiracy because you want Jimmy to fail and have for months. I was pointing out the irony of your hypocrisy, I wasnt deflecting.

Da f**k you talking about….I don't want any SF player to fail. You're the one with the weird conspiracy fetish with that one.

all you do is deflect & move goalposts…we all see it and I'm sure people have blocked you because of it
How in the world can any 9er fan hate Jimmy or Trey?
He was able to play for over half the game with the injury. QBs can play with a thumb injury if the pain isn't too severe. An index finger would be worse since it has more effect on the rotation of the ball. . I hope they can deaden the pain enough to allow him to play. As much as I want to see Trey, now is not the time.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

👀

lmao, if this is in fact right after last Thursday's game, dude is straight up FAKING it!

This video is all we need to know.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Just because I didn't agree with a selection doesn't mean I want him to fail.

You hate Jimmy with a passion, but I never assumed you wanted him to fail because you're a niner fan.

Right?

RiGHT???

I've spent $1000 of dollars flying cross country to watch Jimmy G play football. But yes I want him to fail & hate him….you've pissed on everything Lance since the day he was drafted. You're setting up unrealistic expectations so you can come in here and b***h because THATS what you want to do.

Find me a post where I said I hate Jimmy ever…If not shut up already with they b******t lies. It's stupid and old.
Jose is the he biggest hater of them all from reading all his posts. He pretty much hates this team, except jimmy
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Twisting a bottle cap is so similar to throwing a football.

Great work Columbo.

looks fine to me as well . He was able to sling it in his last drive. i wonder if this a excuse to start jimmy and not hinder his trade value any more.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

👀

lmao, if this is in fact right after last Thursday's game, dude is straight up FAKING it!

No no, like in the gameplan shanny opened the bottle first so Jimmy can open it later
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Believing Jimmy isn't truly too injured to play (tho I think that'd be silly) is not equal to hoping Jimmy will fail. Our thoughts on Jimmy and the teams thoughts on Jimmy are independent of one another. I'm also quite certain that you don't know what deflection is lol.

This…I mean I think he's hurt just a weird video. I don't want any player in SF to fail and anyone saying that is pushing narratives for no good reason.

and yes he doesn't know what deflection means clearly
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Jose is the he biggest hater of them all from reading all his posts. He pretty much hates this team, except jimmy

For real!

It's constant excuses for his love Jimmy. Now he's already setting up narratives for Lance and how great he has to play right out the gate…you know because he's not allowed to have any excuses. He's a 8 yr vet who's played in this system for yrs…errr wait.

honestly don't know why I have any convos with some of these dudes. Big waste of time
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

👀

No no, like in the gameplan shanny opened the bottle first so Jimmy can open it later

hahahaha, this is straight up comedy. Who are these people foolin? No one can hide from the internet!

None of us know first hand how Trey had been developing these several weeks. All speculation. I'm gonna roll with Kyle's decision. He has first hand on how Trey is up to this point. Don't think even Kyle will know until the live bullets happened in the game.

So let's roll
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
None of us know first hand how Trey had been developing these several weeks. All speculation. I'm gonna roll with Kyle's decision. He has first hand on how Trey is up to this point. Don't think even Kyle will know until the live bullets happened in the game.

So let's roll

I agree but wrong thread dude
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
You pushed an obvious conspiracy because you want Jimmy to fail and have for months. I was pointing out the irony of your hypocrisy, I wasnt deflecting.

Da f**k you talking about….I don't want any SF player to fail. You're the one with the weird conspiracy fetish with that one.

all you do is deflect & move goalposts…we all see it and I'm sure people have blocked you because of it

👀

Jesus, what is wrong you! It's practically impossible to fake an injury like a fracture and a tear. The information is also coming from multiple sources. I have broken my hand before and I didn't realize until the next day. It hurt but not enough for me think it's anything but a bruise. The fact that he opened a bottle isn't any proof of a conspiracy. The people who believe that this is a conspiracies problem also believe in little green people!!!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

So let's roll

I agree but wrong thread dude

lol yeah thought I was under the Lance thread 😆

It's right if he's replacing Jimmy ....this thread gonna belong to Lance soon.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 28, 2021 at 8:25 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone