There are 191 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

👀

lmao, if this is in fact right after last Thursday's game, dude is straight up FAKING it!

This video is all we need to know.

Why would dopeman quote YOU, NY?
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
I was responding to another poster that you cut out regarding shades of CK 2012. There was an opportunity for that and didn't happen.

As far as sitting, I thought that didn't help? IIRC, CK didn't get he majority of snaps that off-season, Alex did. CK still came in when his number was called and did his thing in route to a SB.

Its nothing against Trey not many can do what CK did. All I was doing was responding to that line of thinking.

I'm saying let's compare them the same no? Kap was a 4 yr starter in college too.

you brought up Lance with a week of practice vs AZ (with Murray/Jones/Watt/Hopkins etc) I believe SF moved the ball onto AZ side of the field most of the game, Lance put up 300 yards of offense and they lost by one score. Jimmy played vs a colt McCoy team without Hopkins/watt/Murray and got killed.

Kap ran a pistol offense and was a RB/QB at Nevada. He was raw as hell like Trey.

You have been arguing that sitting Trey was a waste of a year. Now you're arguing that Kap had the benefit of sitting a year before he got his start lol

Also, I'm not comparing Trey vs Jimmy cardinal games. You are. But even in doing so, you don't mention the fact that the defense showed up for one game and not the other. James Conner made our defense his b***h. Kittle and Aiyuk both had costly fumbles that negated a possible 14 pts. But you conveniently forgot about that. You mention all he players missing on offense for the Cards as if that effects Jimmy performance and not the defense lol

My point was that Trey had an eerily same situation happen earlier in the year to give shades of 2012 Kap but wasn't able to. You can point to excuses or reasons, depending on which side of the argument your on all you want but facts are facts. Don't mean to offend you.

lets hope Trey makes the most of his second chance to give us shades of 2012 Kap.
This win is in the bag with Trey…

As one poster keeps pounding over and over and over in every post, all we have to do is run 40x and let Trey throw a couple times and it's a win… so with that formula, We will win every game including the Super Bowl!!

Cant wait!!!
This is a crazy ass thread. You hate Jimmy, you love Jimmy. You hate Trey, you love Trey. They faking injuries. This some soap opera s**t.
Originally posted by magic49:
lmao, if this is in fact right after last Thursday's game, dude is straight up FAKING it!

Jesus, what is wrong you! It's practically impossible to fake an injury like a fracture and a tear. The information is also coming from multiple sources. I have broken my hand before and I didn't realize until the next day. It hurt but not enough for me think it's anything but a bruise. The fact that he opened a bottle isn't any proof of a conspiracy. The people who believe that this is a conspiracies problem also believe in little green people!!!

LOL. You could also say that it's impossible to fracture your hand and not even have a damn bandaid on it. Who cares wtf these "sources" say. We all know how fickle media info is, especially in sports, they all parrot each other.

If you trust "media tweets" over this actual video of his hand, then you're obviously blind following the blind.
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:

👀

you're trying too hard, for nothing really

why are you upset of a video of jimmy using his broken thumb ? Jimmy doesn't need defending or deflecting on this
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 28, 2021 at 8:31 AM ]

👀

Because I was the last person to quote in the comment….not many people go back to the OP to comment on it.

you know this, but please try really hard to make something out of nothing
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Just because I didn't agree with a selection doesn't mean I want him to fail.

You hate Jimmy with a passion, but I never assumed you wanted him to fail because you're a niner fan.

Right?

RiGHT???

I've spent $1000 of dollars flying cross country to watch Jimmy G play football. But yes I want him to fail & hate him….you've pissed on everything Lance since the day he was drafted. You're setting up unrealistic expectations so you can come in here and b***h because THATS what you want to do.

Find me a post where I said I hate Jimmy ever…If not shut up already with they b******t lies. It's stupid and old.
Jose is the he biggest hater of them all from reading all his posts. He pretty much hates this team, except jimmy

Yes I'm a hater because I have an opinion that a certain player gives the team a better chance to win than another player. It's called an opinion.
Jimmy isn't the type to pretend he is hurt. I believe this is real, and the bottle cap doesn't prove anything. What did you guys want from him? For him to come out and try to gain sympathy points like this?:

Originally posted by magic49:

Jesus, what is wrong you! It's practically impossible to fake an injury like a fracture and a tear. The information is also coming from multiple sources. I have broken my hand before and I didn't realize until the next day. It hurt but not enough for me think it's anything but a bruise. The fact that he opened a bottle isn't any proof of a conspiracy. The people who believe that this is a conspiracies problem also believe in little green people!!!

LOL. You could also say that it's impossible to fracture your hand and not even have a damn bandaid on it. Who cares wtf these "sources" say. We all know how fickle media info is, especially in sports, they all parrot each other.

If you trust "media tweets" over this actual video of his hand, then you're obviously blind following the blind.

Jimmy finished the game scored the game tying 90 yard td. Obviously he was still using the finger at the endnof the game.

Opening a bottle isn't the same as grasping and throwing a football.

Trey didn't know he was injured until later that night. But when it happens to Jimmy he's a liar. Pathetic.

Definition of believing what you want to believe.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Jimmy isn't the type to pretend he is hurt. I believe this is real, and the bottle cap doesn't prove anything. What did you guys want from him? For him to come out and try to gain sympathy points like this?:

Lol this. But prepare to be wrecked by the LeBron fanboys in here…

Originally posted by Andra:
This is a crazy ass thread. You hate Jimmy, you love Jimmy. You hate Trey, you love Trey. They faking injuries. This some soap opera s**t.

It's just ridiculous that people are still hating on Jimmy and need to come up with conspiracy theories that he's faking the injury.

Move on. He's done. It's time for Trey to succeed.

You hate Jimmy with a passion, but I never assumed you wanted him to fail because you're a niner fan.

Right?

RiGHT???

I've spent $1000 of dollars flying cross country to watch Jimmy G play football. But yes I want him to fail & hate him….you've pissed on everything Lance since the day he was drafted. You're setting up unrealistic expectations so you can come in here and b***h because THATS what you want to do.

Find me a post where I said I hate Jimmy ever…If not shut up already with they b******t lies. It's stupid and old.
Jose is the he biggest hater of them all from reading all his posts. He pretty much hates this team, except jimmy

Yes I'm a hater because I have an opinion that a certain player gives the team a better chance to win than another player. It's called an opinion.
no, you blame everything 49ers when we lose exept your fav player.. thats not an opinion
There's some deep psychological stuff going on in here for many. Wow.

.. can't wait to pivot 100% to the Trey thread!

Right?

RiGHT???

no, you blame everything 49ers when we lose exept your fav player.. thats not an opinion

No, I blame the entire team, including defense and special teams. I blamed Jimmy specifically for the Titans loss.

I'd argue the other way around. People place 100% of the blame on Jimmy without looking at the holes on this team.

👀

you're trying too hard, for nothing really

why are you upset of a video of jimmy using his broken thumb ? Jimmy doesn't need defending or deflecting on this

What makes you think I'm upset lol? I find it quite comical that you guys have stooped this low. It just prices what lengths you guys have always went through just to bring him down.
👀
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 28, 2021 at 8:57 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone