There are 228 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by magic49:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
lmao, if this is in fact right after last Thursday's game, dude is straight up FAKING it!

This video is all we need to know.

Jesus, what is wrong you! It's practically impossible to fake an injury like a fracture and a tear. The information is also coming from multiple sources. I have broken my hand before and I didn't realize until the next day. It hurt but not enough for me think it's anything but a bruise. The fact that he opened a bottle isn't any proof of a conspiracy. The people who believe that this is a conspiracies problem also believe in little green people!!!

LOL. You could also say that it's impossible to fracture your hand and not even have a damn bandaid on it. Who cares wtf these "sources" say. We all know how fickle media info is, especially in sports, they all parrot each other.

If you trust "media tweets" over this actual video of his hand, then you're obviously blind following the blind.

Your forum name seems really appropriate now. I can see why you picked it.
  • thl408
Oh boy. This is going to be a fun time moderating these QB threads.
Originally posted by thl408:

Good Luck
Originally posted by 49ers81:
Your forum name seems really appropriate now. I can see why you picked it.

This will probably hurt our trade value. That's bad.

I'm here for you, brother.

No worries. There's nobody in the Trey thread except me.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Jimmy isn't the type to pretend he is hurt. I believe this is real, and the bottle cap doesn't prove anything. What did you guys want from him? For him to come out and try to gain sympathy points like this?:

Lol this. But prepare to be wrecked by the LeBron fanboys in here…

They can't wreck me. His fanboys are the worst fans I have ever encountered in my 4 decades on this earth. They will make me giggle, but beyond that, nothing.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
nope. Trey will cost us the playoffs or I will delete my account

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Well Jimmy just lost us a game, if it happens it happens. Would have had a much less chance of it happening had we played him earlier in the season.

That's not hindsight, it had been said all along by many people.

Agreed

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Jimmy already cost us the playoffs with his s**t performance on Thursday remember

we can win both games and still not make it. Just delete your account now and join Jimmy's new team next year

Originally posted by 49ers808:

Too bad it wasn't "if Trey costs us in the playoffs I will delete my account."

We would all win in that scenario.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Dec 28, 2021 at 9:29 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Jimmy already cost us the playoffs with his s**t performance on Thursday remember

we can win both games and still not make it. Just delete your account now and join Jimmy's new team next year

No, if we win both games we are in. Trey has to beat the Texans at home. Easy. And he has to beat the rams. Easy. The niners dominated the rams with Jimmy.

We should be in the playoffs.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
No, if we win both games we are in. Trey has to beat the Texans at home. Easy. And he has to beat the rams. Easy. The niners dominated the rams with Jimmy.

We should be in the playoffs.

If we rush for 150+, get a pick 6 & hold the rams to 10 points trey will easily beat them
So, Kyle even said that first INT was a bad play call.

Tsk tsk for all of you blaming 100% on Jimmy. It was obviously a bad play call or a great defensive play. Then the other throw that got away from Jimmy most likely due to his thumb.

Jimmy's only bad throw that game was the one to Juice.
Share 49ersWebzone