There are 233 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
nope. Trey will cost us the playoffs or I will delete my account
Jimmy already cost us the playoffs with his s**t performance on Thursday remember

we can win both games and still not make it. Just delete your account now and join Jimmy's new team next year

No, if we win both games we are in. Trey has to beat the Texans at home. Easy. And he has to beat the rams. Easy. The niners dominated the rams with Jimmy.

We should be in the playoffs.
and if we don't we should see all the excuses defending Trey right.. because you're not a hater remember
Originally posted by Joecool:
So, Kyle even said that first INT was a bad play call.

Tsk tsk for all of you blaming 100% on Jimmy. It was obviously a bad play call or a great defensive play. Then the other throw that got away from Jimmy most likely due to his thumb.

Jimmy's only bad throw that game was the one to Juice.
denial
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This will probably hurt our trade value. That's bad.

Not as bad as his play.
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Dec 28, 2021 at 9:46 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ers81:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by magic49:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
lmao, if this is in fact right after last Thursday's game, dude is straight up FAKING it!

This video is all we need to know.

Jesus, what is wrong you! It's practically impossible to fake an injury like a fracture and a tear. The information is also coming from multiple sources. I have broken my hand before and I didn't realize until the next day. It hurt but not enough for me think it's anything but a bruise. The fact that he opened a bottle isn't any proof of a conspiracy. The people who believe that this is a conspiracies problem also believe in little green people!!!

LOL. You could also say that it's impossible to fracture your hand and not even have a damn bandaid on it. Who cares wtf these "sources" say. We all know how fickle media info is, especially in sports, they all parrot each other.

If you trust "media tweets" over this actual video of his hand, then you're obviously blind following the blind.

Your forum name seems really appropriate now. I can see why you picked it.

Don't hate because I can tap into my third eye.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Tsk tsk for all of you blaming 100% on Jimmy. It was obviously a bad play call or a great defensive play. Then the other throw that got away from Jimmy most likely due to his thumb.

denial

Being a bad play call doesn't excuse the interception. Jimmy still had the option to throw it away or even…dare I say it…make an off script play
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This will probably hurt our trade value. That's bad.

Not as bad as his play.

No reason to kick a man when he is down. JG is top 10 in rating this year and leads the NFL in yds/completion. He went to war for us compiling a 30-14 record as starter and appearing in a Super Bowl. The team could not win a game when this dude got of the tarmac and he wins more than twice as much as he loses that's great stuff. Hats off to JG for his service to the club but we aren't the fighting Jimmy Gs this is a team sport and next man up. I wish JG the best and hope we get some trade interest we need draft assets for sure.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
No reason to kick a man when he is down. JG is top 10 in rating this year and leads the NFL in yds/completion. He went to war for us compiling a 30-14 record as starter and appearing in a Super Bowl. The team could not win a game when this dude got of the tarmac and he wins more than twice as much as he loses that's great stuff. Hats off to JG for his service to the club but we aren't the fighting Jimmy Gs this is a team sport and next man up. I wish JG the best and hope we get some trade interest we need draft assets for sure.

Good post.

I really hope you continue to make excuses every time Trey has a bad play like you do for Jimmy.

Just ridiculous stanning at this point.
Originally posted by thl408:
Oh boy. This is going to be a fun time moderating these QB threads.

Lol

Kyle always says players sometimes need to overcome bad coaching. Jimmy is so reliant on papa shanny giving him gimme looks that when that doesn't happen s**t goes south

thats's an excuse....the ball shouldnt have been thrown. Stop excusing terrible throws.
jimmy is jimmy,hes pi-polar and you cant win with a qb like that. I dont
want jimmy on the field again for sf
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Lol

I wonder if it will turn into another Al3x Sm1th Thread.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Good post.
Best post of the day. Now ban him for trying to ruin my soap opera

Time to earn your pay.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
No, if we win both games we are in. Trey has to beat the Texans at home. Easy. And he has to beat the rams. Easy. The niners dominated the rams with Jimmy.

We should be in the playoffs.

If we rush for 150+, get a pick 6 & hold the rams to 10 points trey will easily beat them

THats right. No reason to change the identity of the team. Run the ball, play ball control smash them in the mouth. This has been a winning formula. There's no reason to change it with a different qb.
Share 49ersWebzone