There are 175 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
You guys are embarrassing. Qanon ass type stuff. But... Both of you also fell for Grants Jimmy is fat tweet so this is not surprising.

The guy just got done throwing a football and... I mean. Nevermind how literally embarrassing. This is the lowest of lows as far as you guys and your flat out 100% no questions asked Jimmy hatred. Please don't ever deny it again. That includes you QAnonNY.

aaaaaaaaaah shaddap ... I was being geniune, I actually did want you to do a zoomed in slow mo of it....for fun.

I personally thought the conspiracy was ridiculous, but what ever.

Also I don't know what the hell you're talking about Grant... I've been calling Grant and his Dad's fakeass out for damn 20+ years.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
You guys are embarrassing. Qanon ass type stuff. But... Both of you also fell for Grants Jimmy is fat tweet so this is not surprising.

The guy just got done throwing a football and... I mean. Nevermind how literally embarrassing. This is the lowest of lows as far as you guys and your flat out 100% no questions asked Jimmy hatred. Please don't ever deny it again. That includes you QAnonNY.

aaaaaaaaaah shaddap ... I was being geniune, I actually did want you to do a zoomed in slow mo of it....for fun.

Also I don't know what the hell you're talking about Grant... I've been calling Grant and his Dad's fakeass out for damn 20+ years.

Lol you fell for it plain and simple. Why else would you mock me for no reason for pointing out his injury? Trying to prove me wrong. We all know why.

Next time you share Qanon stuff please leave my name out of it.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 28, 2021 at 11:17 AM ]
Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady played last season with a torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee, an injury he suffered in his last year with the Patriots, according to reports on Thursday.

According to the Tampa Bay Times, the knee was an issue all season. He had surgery in late February, shortly after leading the Bucs to a Super Bowl title and a season in which he threw for 4,633 yards with 40 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.

Brady has declined to give specifics about his knee surgery this offseason, only confirming it was "pretty serious."

"It was an injury I dealt with really since last, you know, April, May," Brady told reporters in June. "I knew I would have to do something at the end of the year and happy I did it and it was probably something that certainly needed to be done and there was a great outcome so I'm very happy about that. I feel like there's some things I'll be able to do this year that I wasn't able to do last year."

Affirmative. And this one he transitioned from 1 team to another over the offseason without seeing about,...and even winning a championship on it.

So that counts as 1 1/2 seasons on a "tear." Tear doesn't necessarily mean full tear.
[ Edited by random49er on Dec 28, 2021 at 11:20 AM ]
jimmy glass injured it when opening the bottle
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
This will probably hurt our trade value. That's bad.

Not as bad as his play.

No reason to kick a man when he is down. JG is top 10 in rating this year and leads the NFL in yds/completion. He went to war for us compiling a 30-14 record as starter and appearing in a Super Bowl. The team could not win a game when this dude got of the tarmac and he wins more than twice as much as he loses that's great stuff. Hats off to JG for his service to the club but we aren't the fighting Jimmy Gs this is a team sport and next man up. I wish JG the best and hope we get some trade interest we need draft assets for sure.

He's not really anywhere near bad when healthy. His problem has been being hurt. Including this time.

Let's not do this with Jimmy. Bay Area fans already blame injuries whenever their favorite player doesn't play well in other sports. He was playing poorly before the injury too and has been inconsistent all throughout the year.

No, his prior four games had placed him in the top 5 NFL QBs over that time frame.

Of course, all of that is pretty irrelevant now based on the reports of his injury. Assuming TL plays at a reasonable level in these final two games, Garoppolo's time here is done. The best we can hope for is a decent draft pick when he leaves.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
nope. Trey will cost us the playoffs or I will delete my account
Jimmy already cost us the playoffs with his s**t performance on Thursday remember

we can win both games and still not make it. Just delete your account now and join Jimmy's new team next year

49AllTheTime

he actually didn't, Saints lost yesterday so 49ers still control their own destiny with an Awful Texans team coming up and the Rams who we own, and the teams were competing with for those playoff spots are incredibly mediocre. but Trey sucks and will squander the opportunity.
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Dec 28, 2021 at 11:21 AM ]
Originally posted by dj43:

Not as bad as his play.

No reason to kick a man when he is down. JG is top 10 in rating this year and leads the NFL in yds/completion. He went to war for us compiling a 30-14 record as starter and appearing in a Super Bowl. The team could not win a game when this dude got of the tarmac and he wins more than twice as much as he loses that's great stuff. Hats off to JG for his service to the club but we aren't the fighting Jimmy Gs this is a team sport and next man up. I wish JG the best and hope we get some trade interest we need draft assets for sure.

He's not really anywhere near bad when healthy. His problem has been being hurt. Including this time.

Let's not do this with Jimmy. Bay Area fans already blame injuries whenever their favorite player doesn't play well in other sports. He was playing poorly before the injury too and has been inconsistent all throughout the year.

No, his prior four games had placed him in the top 5 NFL QBs over that time frame.

Of course, all of that is pretty irrelevant now based on the reports of his injury. Assuming TL plays at a reasonable level in these final two games, Garoppolo's time here is done. The best we can hope for is a decent draft pick when he leaves.

Agree. And hopefully he goes to a team in the AFC.
I want to see if KS moves the pocket with TL in ways he could not do with JG to help the o-line.
Overall, the OL has been doing a good job protecting Jimmy in the pocket. To begin rolling out now may just be worse for the OL that had been quite effective. Holding calls often happen as a result of the QB rolling out when the OL is not expecting it. As a result, the DL changes direction before the OL can disengage their grip on a jersey.

It is fun to imagine what might be changed with Lance. I get that. I can imagine as well. However, you don't make a major change to PP schemes just because you now have a QB that can do something different. It all starts with good OL performance.

Not as bad as his play.

Couple of things:

a) It's a 17 week season. There were several games he played before last 4 weeks when he was healthy.
b) He was piss poor for a half or two in that 4 week stretch too.
c) Stats are great but your eyes can tell you if you watched every single snap and were being honest with yourself - he wasn't a top 5 QB in the league over the last 4 weeks.

Jimmy was very inconsistent in that 4 week stretch as well.
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 28, 2021 at 11:27 AM ]
We really wanted him to be healthy. There are a lot of QB desperate teams. You could get a 2nd round pick. Now you are probably looking at a 3rd. That's bad and unfortunate.

So Stafford played with this injury or something similar. Now im almost certain Jimmy won't play but he hasnt been ruled out yet that I'm aware of. Imagine if we hear he's good to go tomorrow lol.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

👀

lmao, if this is in fact right after last Thursday's game, dude is straight up FAKING it!

This video is all we need to know.

Why would dopeman quote YOU, NY?

Lol.. That's not really evidence of anything. Dude could throw.. I'm sure he could open a bottle of water.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Didn't Tom Brady have a serious injury last year but played through it in the Playoffs?

A knee injury to a QB that is already not a very mobile guy is not the same as an injury to the throwing hand that reduces the strength of the grip. Even if it is a partial tear, it impacts the grip. You don't just "gut that out" if that is the case.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Lol you fell for it plain and simple. Why else would you mock me for no reason for pointing out his injury? Trying to prove me wrong. We all know why.

Next time you share Qanon stuff please leave my name out of it.

Dude I know you're 100% in defensive mode at times, but I actually do like how quick you bring out those slow mo replays.

I like to poke people when something seems ridiculous to me, including conspiracy s**t. Felt a slow mo zoomed in video would have been a good poke at some feeling Jimmy was faking it. Besides my sick mind was curious to see the replies to it.

Also I do hope you're not projecting with that Qanon stuff... I'm a realist... I don't know how your other posts have been in the past year outside of 9ertalk, but there better not have been no conspiracy s**t there. 🧐
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 28, 2021 at 11:33 AM ]

Not as bad as his play.

Couple of things:

a) It's a 17 week season. There were several games he played before last 4 weeks when he was healthy.
b) He was piss poor for a half or two in that 4 week stretch too.
c) Stats are great but your eyes can tell you if you watched every single snap and were being honest with yourself - he wasn't a top 5 QB in the league over the last 4 weeks.

Jimmy was very inconsistent in that 4 week stretch as well.

...and we have seen the very best QBs go cold for a quarter or two but finish well to win the game.

Bottom line, as we all know, it wasn't his healthy performance that led the FO to sacrifice major draft capital to bring Lance here.
Share 49ersWebzone